Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Diary Of A Bad Man

Announcements Posted on
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yumnaarrhhh)
    Lmao yeh.
    I met him at the BBC studio's and omg he acts the same in real life the voice and everything!
    I actually ended up asking him after if that is his normal way of speaking xD and turned out it was
    Lolol he's so funny.

I'm yet to see the last 2 vids...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    diary of a bad man is s**t, it optimises pakistanis, how dumb they are and why they are the pit of society.
    these videos should be taken off youtube, they are encouring children to behave badly and "gangsta".

his islamic "lectures" at the end of the videos are a waste of time, i just skip it so i dont have to be patronised. i have only watched up to three of his videos. i cant deal with inbreds like this.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Lolol he's so funny.

I'm yet to see the last 2 vids...
    Haha yepp, the random things he says..
    I think i've only watched upto the 4th? Couldnt be bothered after that one tbh
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yumnaarrhhh)
    Haha yepp, the random things he says..
    I think i've only watched upto the 4th? Couldnt be bothered after that one tbh
    Whattttt... watch them!! lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom_X)
    lol, i thought they were jokes. but I have a few very devout muslim friends who say it is haram because he is making fun of eid/the burka etc. Im not sure why, but im sure once the wahabi brigade arrive they will enlighten us.
    lol "the wahabi brigade"
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Whattttt... watch them!! lol
    how many are there?!!
    & Lol i'm pretty busy atm, havent got time for it toooo busy with school stuff :/ ergh.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're easily pleased.

Here's a tip: come on this site when you have a sense of humour.

Cheers, Hen_1 20:49 23/9/11
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im hard)
    diary of a bad man is s**t, it optimises pakistanis, how dumb they are and why they are the pit of society.
    these videos should be taken off youtube, they are encouring children to behave badly and "gangsta".

his islamic "lectures" at the end of the videos are a waste of time, i just skip it so i dont have to be patronised. i have only watched up to three of his videos. i cant deal with inbreds like this.
    this
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:

LOL
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x[Aa$iyah]x)
    hahahaha........wait id dont get it.....:confused:
    lol basically it means stop arguing please

(Original post by blush.ox)
    Are you actually serious? :lolwut:

Anyone can come on here and present an opinion, you dont need to take it to heart. Its just entertainment at the end of the day so calm down hun :console:.

Lool Awwwwh, typical coming from you xD
    loool yu know it bladrin
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z-Ninja)
    lol basically it means stop arguing please

loool yu know it bladrin
    I do indeed
    Wait shouldnt you be sleeping? :O
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blush.ox)
    I do indeed
    Wait shouldnt you be sleeping? :O
    looool dont worry about me, i shud be askin yu the same question xD lol
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:

if pakistanis can't be high in the society. might as well ride with it-thats what he's doing :yep:
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    PArt 9 ahhh...
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    PArt 9 ahhh...
    :sad:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's a free meal. Shut up. Stop complaining.

:lol:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    true that
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    i like how he takes the mick out of indian dramas....its all true though....why does their have to be lightning and thunder all the time....and whats with all the over acting?? Jeez
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x[Aa$iyah]x)
    i like how he takes the mick out of indian dramas....its all true though....why does their have to be lightning and thunder all the time....and whats with all the over acting?? Jeez
    Yu forgot the camera angles and the intense endings lol... the best bit r the dramatic slaps.. when someone slaps boii! looool **** gets real then rofl.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z-Ninja)
    Yu forgot the camera angles and the intense endings lol... the best bit r the dramatic slaps.. when someone slaps boii! looool **** gets real then rofl.
    yup the dramatic slaps are the best bit of acting ive ever seen!!!! i wonder why none of these actresses have oscars yet??? hmmmmm

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 10, 2013
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.