The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by happyfeet*
mm, someone already pointed that out earlier. He does, I somehow misheard 'asian' for 'my nation' :dontknow:

Ah, yeah my bad.
I replied to this before checking the posts :tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by theths
LOOOOL
"iphone char" i.e. iphone 4

EY, DARF VADAR!

"gwarn kutti" i.e. what's occurring, bitch

"is baaare thanda!" it's very cold

much love for random outbursts of urdu <3

Its Punjabi .. He even says sorry my punjabi isnt good to his mum in the second vid
I was wondering when there would be a thread on TSR about his videos.

They're hilarious, the stuff about curries etc. SO TRUE!
I hope his voice isn't really like that. :| And to people who get offended... have they not seen the last few minutes of his videos?
Reply 43
Original post by G550NDH
Its Punjabi .. He even says sorry my punjabi isnt good to his mum in the second vid

LOL whoops i should have known that seeing as im punjabi haaa
TBF, the 3 words there are all more or less the same as the hindi/urdu equivalents =]
Reply 44
bare lols
Original post by carbondummy
I was wondering when there would be a thread on TSR about his videos.

They're hilarious, the stuff about curries etc. SO TRUE!
I hope his voice isn't really like that. :| And to people who get offended... have they not seen the last few minutes of his videos?

Nah it's not; watch the bloopers
Reply 46
Original post by theths
LOL whoops i should have known that seeing as im punjabi haaa
TBF, the 3 words there are all more or less the same as the hindi/urdu equivalents =]

haha no worries ! Im punjabi as well ... Chak De Phatte ! :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by G550NDH

oi hoiii :biggrin:
Original post by G550NDH

Same here...Balle Shavaa!!! Punjabi Sikh, not Punjabi Muslim...doesn't make a difference with the language though lol :P
These videos are so funny, it's going around college atm, everyone's quoting him and even showing it to their teachers :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 49
Original post by skyhigh!
Seen this, his voice annoys me too much. Funny when his mum pulls out a knife after he throws a snowball at her :laugh:

BRUV WE NEED SOME MORE GIIRLZ IN HERE...

HAHA It's well funny :toofunny::toofunny:

Original post by Reelo
Yep, I've seen them! :biggrin: I think it starts to really kick off in the second video...I think its hilarious that he calls his mum 'darth vader' and 'black power ranger' lol xD

lol i think u mean DARK vader lmao.

Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Has anyone watched these videos. I found them absolutely hilarious! :biggrin:

the guy is a LEGEND :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
Reply 50
Original post by sunnybacon
Same here...Balle Shavaa!!! Punjabi Sikh, not Punjabi Muslim...doesn't make a difference with the language though lol :P
These videos are so funny, it's going around college atm, everyone's quoting him and even showing it to their teachers :biggrin::biggrin:

haha Khiddah paji ! Yeah im a punjabi Sikh as well ... yeah same mate .. all the apne keep saying bruv i got a 1 pound cheque the other day haha
I'm white and my boyfriend is a Punjabi Sikh... he made me watch these videos over and over again to 'educate' me...

Now i understand all the jokes it's damn funny, but at the first viewing i was just like: O_o
It's not that funny. Good camera quality though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Aww thaanks!:u:
Some stuff has written on-screen translation but I noticed that he uses some word with a 'K' like 'Ktaa/ ukutta' more than once at the end of a sentence or something and it sounds bare funny and all. What does that mean?

kutta = dog
kutti = bitch (implies promiscuity)
khota (which is pronounced in somewhat of an english accent) = mule
Original post by musti123
kutta = dog
kutti = bitch (implies promiscuity)
khota (which is pronounced in somewhat of an english accent) = mule

Thank you :smile::smile::smile:
He tweeted that he's finished filming 4 :biggrin:
Anyone seen his other videos, Chronicles of Tuttoo? Just as funny in my opinion, if not funnier :smile:
hilarity!
Reply 57
THE BADMANS DEAD??!!

I Guess thats how you leave the obligation of having to make tons of videos for fans.
'What you gonna do... Breast feed them?'
'Pasturised, semi-skimmed... Pasturised, semi-skimmed'

:rofl:

Me and my bf know the words to all 4 videos off by heart, cuz we dat cool. :cool:

'YO AMEH... AMEH! YO BLAD!!' XD
Reply 59
wtf was the end of the 4th one o.O?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending