The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Finale was terrible. It just went downhill from like the 5/6th one.
Reply 661
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;36162233']nooooooooooooooooooo rice all the way :tongue: yeh i think he should of done more............but that pakistani agent made me laf :biggrin:

looool yu can eat roti wid baree salans like whatever yu want, rice is restricted, no what im sayin? :wink: lool, o yeah dat next asian guy ahaha XD he is jokes yu know, what happened to da maulwi man! Loool i was hopin for him to return and like save da day kinda ting XD
Original post by Z-Ninja
looool yu can eat roti wid baree salans like whatever yu want, rice is restricted, no what im sayin? :wink: lool, o yeah dat next asian guy ahaha XD he is jokes yu know, what happened to da maulwi man! Loool i was hopin for him to return and like save da day kinda ting XD

salans??? are you paki or what :tongue: yeh but i get what you mean....i still love rice tho..... oh that beard guy??? yeh i dunno what happened to him but dexter is my fav!!!
Reply 663
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;36162595']salans??? are you paki or what :tongue: yeh but i get what you mean....i still love rice tho..... oh that beard guy??? yeh i dunno what happened to him but dexter is my fav!!!

lool whatever yu wana call em man, curries inni i call em salans XD, loool yeah yeah the beard guy!, dexter rofl his actin is pretty sikk lol isitt,.. jazzie has to hit the funniest reward without a doubt loool :wink:
Original post by Z-Ninja
lool whatever yu wana call em man, curries inni i call em salans XD, loool yeah yeah the beard guy!, dexter rofl his actin is pretty sikk lol isitt,.. jazzie has to hit the funniest reward without a doubt loool :wink:

yeh curries oh the beard guy and yeh where's he at???/ he went to pakistan or somefink?? dexter is just gay man even when he first came he was doing some gaaaayyyyyyy dance move and it was well pervy :colondollar: but yeh jazzie is my favourite especially when he said "i cant belive im not indian blad" and then humza's like "u'll always be indian in my eyes" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! oh and even the "how to tell if a guys a freshie" made me laf!!!!! you seem to tick all the boxes :tongue:
Reply 665
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;36163634']yeh curries oh the beard guy and yeh where's he at???/ he went to pakistan or somefink?? dexter is just gay man even when he first came he was doing some gaaaayyyyyyy dance move and it was well pervy :colondollar: but yeh jazzie is my favourite especially when he said "i cant belive im not indian blad" and then humza's like "u'll always be indian in my eyes" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! oh and even the "how to tell if a guys a freshie" made me laf!!!!! you seem to tick all the boxes :tongue:

looool yeah he went pakistan inni... LOOL pervry aha rofl, his actin is pretty sikk doe i mean in real hes baree different xD looooooool that bit was toooo much ahaha XD and dem peak bollywood lines he comes out with LOL, loool ano man im fresh yo what can i do man needz a red passport loool i was tryin to grab it from hamza through da screen :wink: xD
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Has anyone watched these videos. I found them absolutely hilarious! :biggrin:

The fourth one is out:

The fifth one:

...And now the sixth episode is also out

Part 8:

Part 9:

I'm sorry but these videos are disgraceful. They play on an awful stereotype which I do not think is morally right. Not good I'm afraid.
Reply 667
Original post by Oxbridge.Potential
I'm sorry but these videos are disgraceful. They play on an awful stereotype which I do not think is morally right. Not good I'm afraid.

The majority of comedy is played upon stereotypes.What you claim to be morally right is subjective. Just because you don'g enjoy doesn't mean it's "not good".
Original post by Z-Ninja
lol yeah was a tune yu know, XD the ending was kinda off looool wtf is wiv dat russian guy, it shudve been tony da kala man lol

I know right!

I wanted the same ... :p:
Original post by SkyNinja
lol yh but only pakistani/asians will get most of the jokes....they are sick though. The stuff he says is so true. :smile:

and arabs living with pakistanis will get em :wink:

so will some guras
Reply 670
man saw episode 9 a few days ago (first time - had been busy studying hard like a good asian son) - soooo jokes lol

i will pishab on your car blad... ALLOW IT

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 671
Tony the Kala is my inspiration.
Reply 672
Original post by Vampire-Love4ever
I know right!

I wanted the same ... :p:

lool wouldve been peaak ahh well atleast he beat up some random psycho crazy guy loooool XD

Original post by I.LoveSyria.Aleppo
and arabs living with pakistanis will get em :wink:

so will some guras

looool yeah some guras who live in a place like bradford XD baree pakified lol :wink:
Reply 673
The whole concept of Diary of a Bad Man is appalling. It is based around a guy who can barely talk properly and I don't see the humour in his 'jokes' and 'morales'. It is aimed at a bunch of low-lives who aspire to be like him or live in that kind of world. All this hype around some idiotic fool... I can't believe the amount of dimwits who love his videos. Don't any of you have a life?? Unfortunately, this is the current state of the youth.... what a shame.
Reply 674
Original post by TheNexus
The whole concept of Diary of a Bad Man is appalling. It is based around a guy who can barely talk properly and I don't see the humour in his 'jokes' and 'morales'. It is aimed at a bunch of low-lives who aspire to be like him or live in that kind of world. All this hype around some idiotic fool... I can't believe the amount of dimwits who love his videos. Don't any of you have a life?? Unfortunately, this is the current state of the youth.... what a shame.

Couldn't agree more.
Humza is hot.
Original post by Frequency
Humza is hot.

seriously????? the dentist is realllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;36219762']seriously????? the dentist is realllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dentist? HUMZA is the hottest here <3
Reply 678
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;36219762']
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;36219762']seriously????? the dentist is realllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGREEEEEEEE lol
Reply 679
Original post by soyasauce
AGREEEEEEEE lol

what yu on soyasaucey dont gass bruv he aint white loooooool :wink:

either way i saw him in JD westfield when i was comin back from uni last week.. wid his girl, now shes hot XD.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending