Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Diary Of A Bad Man

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness is down to only 8 films! Help decide on the final 4 now! 15-07-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HKSR)
    Funny how all the asians are laughing at "black power ranger." and "Darth Vader"

Isnt that racism towards you lot?
    lmao i think you mean muslims not asians.. and no its not because he's muslim himself and we know he's not trying to be offensive when he says it.. plus we can relate to it so it's funny and we don't take it too seriously as though he's trying to diss women who wear the veil or something.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I find him funny, but I wish he wouldn't put that voice on, drives me crazy.
    • 83 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty much in tears when he was talking about the fridge having some mystical powers on food. I like it, as he's funny and there's a little moral at the end as well
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Love the time when he said he cant go 2 the park coz "There's bare white people walking their dogs"

LOL!!!
    • 83 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just watched this and found that TSR is the fifth link lol
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HumzaPro.../2/8DNuIr3RrYw
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    saw it much earlier

(Original post by Spaz Man)
    You won't get it fully unless you're ethnicity is South Asian but yeah some bits are inspired lol
    Not necessarily south asian (includes quite a lot of ppl who dont understand the language) but those are familiar with the language/culture.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obviouslystudying)
    saw it much earlier

Not necessarily south asian (includes quite a lot of ppl who dont understand the language) but those are familiar with the language/culture.

But some of the funniest references are to the way he uses his language to comedic effect so yes and no in a way.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaz Man)
    But some of the funniest references are to the way he uses his language to comedic effect so yes and no in a way.
    Well, I was just focusing on the fact that there are other countries (like srilanka) in the south asian region, not just india and pakistan.

Anyways, I did understand most of what he said (though some of the lines did miss) and he was funny.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obviouslystudying)
    Well, I was just focusing on the fact that there are other countries (like srilanka) in the south asian region, not just india and pakistan.

Anyways, I did understand most of what he said (though some of the lines did miss) and he was funny.
    That's why I said South Asia because it's a very general culture. I'm of Bangladeshi origin for example but I can understand everything he says because a lot of the words are very similar or connected.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    fudging hilarious.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    wagwan taliban.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithoughtofthis)
    Aww thaanks!
    Some stuff has written on-screen translation but I noticed that he uses some word with a 'K' like 'Ktaa/ ukutta' more than once at the end of a sentence or something and it sounds bare funny and all. What does that mean?
    I think you mean 'Kutti'

It means female dog.

It's a derogatory term for a girl

Not good to use in civilised convo :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah this is really so funny...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It cracks me up every time I watch it
    Got a quick question though - anyone know the meaning of 'gunda tutti' or something?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    the best bit which defeats everything else is the man who spins his hat around just for jokes
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I watched these videos after a recommendation from a fellow pakistani, who said it was the funniest thing he's ever seen. After watching the first one alone, i was left thinking :confused: wtf is this and his voice is sooo annoying.. so many of you in this thread have said how funny it is, I thought there was something I wasn't quite getting .. haha i think it only makes sense after you've watched all the videos. Some of the jokes are pretty funny and the dancing is HILARIOUS, but i think sometimes when he brings religion into it, its a bit disrespectful..

Oh, and I was watching it on full screen. At the end, Humza always comes right upto the screen. the first time i saw this (9.05 on the first video) i flinched away from the screen lol
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    *high pitched voice* "yeaahhhh boyy!"
    I love all the videos! XD
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warel)
    It cracks me up every time I watch it
    Got a quick question though - anyone know the meaning of 'gunda tutti' or something?
    dirty **** LOOOL
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    ULTIMATE 1 LINERS;

Go Tresseme your beard
    the kalaaaaaa berryyyy.....!
    You got a beard man- pray for me
    UMAR! YOU GHANDA TATTTIII!
    daaal? DAAAAAL??? You need to fix up yukno??

UMI- I dint do nafin!
    I DONT CAAAREE....YOU DESERVE A BEATING KOTHAAAAAAA

..the list goes on...anyone care to finish off?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gontak)
    I find him funny, but I wish he wouldn't put that voice on, drives me crazy.
    when he says YEAAA BOIIII in that voice tho?
    you know you lovee it

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 10, 2013
New on TSR

Naughtiest thing you did at school

Did you get away with it or were you punished?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.