* Platinum album: Pink Friday (highest female rap album selling since 2003)
* #1 Album on Billboard, one of 4 rap females to get a no.1 album (Foxy Brown, Eve, Lauryn Hill)
* #2 largest rap female first week sales
* Only female rapper to simultaneously have a #1 album and #1 rap single in the US (PF, M4L)
* Only female rapper to have a #1 album on Billboard 200, Rap Albums, R&B/Hip-Hop albums simultaneously
* Grammy nomination for Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group (My Chick Bad)
* Only female rapper to never spend a single week off the Hot 100 in one year
* First female rapper to make MTV's annual "Hottest MCs" list (#6 - 2010)
* 3 songs on Rolling Stones best singles of 2010 (Up All Night, Monster & Did It On 'Em)
* 5 songs on Billboard 100 songs 2010 (6 if you count 'All I do is win' rmx)
* First female rapper to perform at the Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, NYC
* First female rapper to get her own set on VH1 DIVAS
* 2nd Highest SNL rating of the season
* First rapper to cover V magazine
* Number 2 album on the rap/r&b,hip-hop and billboard 200 debut
* #1 Rap Song "Your Love" - first female to do it since 2002
* #1 Moment 4 Life Rap Songs Charts
* #1 Moment 4 Life on R&B Charts - the first female rap since 2002 (Missy Elliot)
* First artist ever to have seven songs within the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.
* Most consecutive weeks in the top 10 for a female rap album
* BET Hip Hop Awards People's Champ
* BET Hip Hop Awards Rookie of the Year
* BET Hip Hop Awards Made You Look
* 2008 Underground Music Awards - Won
* 2010 BET Awards Best Female Hip-Hop Artist
* 2010 BET Awards Best New Artist
* 2010 BET Awards Best Group (Young Money)
Overall i think she is a mediocre rapper but her flow kills it.
I find it funny how her album was weaker than banks', but pushed 500,000. Yet Banks' didn't even push 100,000. Banks had IMO the best album this year, yes kanyes was a 4-4.5/5 album, HFM2 just had a better feel through out.
She was aite on Monster, but she's been weak on everything else I've heard. She has nothing to talk about. All she has is energy, and while the facts that she brings a lot of energy and makes for an entertaining listen are commendable, her bars just don't stand up. Give me some Jean Grae, Yo-Yo or Lauryn Hill over Nicki Minaj.