The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Statistics? And being a philosopher? Pah!!

You should be ashamed Tom, really you should. Statistics are for natural scientists, geographers and mathmos - not philosophers.

And the group has lasted longer than mine. Wait a couple more days, people will feel the pull of the irresistible Girton DoS. :cool: :wink: :biggrin:

by the way, do you know anyone called Ryan from Selwyn in your year?
Reply 21
Girton Dos... yeah, just so long as they don't have to walk there...
It's cheap but I've done too much logic today.

Aside: Did you know you walk past the Graveyard where Moore, Ramsey and Wittgenstein are buried on your way to lectures 4 days a week? The secrets behind the scenes of dull Cambridge streets huh?
Reply 22
Walk!? Walk and Girton!?! So very crazy.
I don't walk, I cycle :wink:.
Incidentally - where is it?

And to repeat my edited post: by the way, do you know anyone called Ryan from Selwyn in your year?
Reply 23
Cycling? And Philosophy?! You're the crazy one Reema
St Giles Graveyard. It's on the main Road up castle hill past Fitz on the left just after a 'Girton 3/4 of a mile' sign I think

Ryan... Selwyn... Don't think so. But it's probably a name to a face thing. Wait, I'll go facebook him... Doesn't ring any bells, tho I see you're friends with him.
Reply 24
Hey whats wrong with philosophy and cycling?!
I'm not very good, but I've improved. At least no one is going to run me over these days.
Muahaha.
I've got a migraine, so am going to bed. Gnight!
Reply 25
Dandy. Just don't use that as an excuse not to be at the fireworks tomorrow (woot!)
'night
Reply 26
Fireworks?
Reply 27
The bonfire night celebration! Midsommer Commen, big bonfire, whole load of fireworks, small fairground thing. Full of townies and students getting on thanks to the wonders of 400 year old townies blowing up a government probably full of Cambridge Graduates. It's ironic really... Plus there's dogems :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending