The Student Room Group

2 rejections ! :|

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Kat_Heine
make sure you ring up the unis and try to find out why - some unis will give you a reason, others won't but if they spotted a loop hole in your personal statement other unis might too and if they invite you for interview you'd be better off to have a prepared answer about what went wrong as opposed to going in and getting absolutly grilled...?

Yeah true, I was thinking of doing that but the ones I got rejected to my careers advisor before i applied said there chance of getting rejected :confused:
Reply 101
Original post by ellakrystina
I got rejected by two of my choices too. Firstly, I got an offer from Lincoln which was great, and then a rejection from Leeds which was really disappointing as it was my favourite. I then got a huge surprise by receiving an offer from Manchester which made everything better! I then got my back up offer from Leicester and then a rejection from Cardiff which I didn't really care about, aha.

Things will work out, don't worry :smile:

Aww thanks :smile: and well DONE! :biggrin:
Reply 102
Original post by BookWormShanti
Aww... *hugs*

:biggrin: x thanksssss
Reply 103
Original post by ithinkimcool
I got rejected from essex too! for accounting and finance with is in the business department. I'm predicted AABc and there typical offer is 320 ucas. very confusing :s-smilie:

Makes no sense urgh :mad::mad: x
maybe you're over qualified for those unis :smile:

good luck man
Reply 105
Original post by Melting Sugar.
What grades did you get at AS?

And do you think your PS was weak?

Look on the bright side, you haven't had 5 rejections yet so there is still hope. :smile:

BBB, I think its my GCSE grades :s cos PS they thought was really good all three business teachers then got english teacher to look at my grammar and stuff :s-smilie: but maybe werent tha good lool! ... GCSE was really bad got AAAABCCCCDD
Reply 106
Original post by Melting Sugar.
What grades did you get at AS?

And do you think your PS was weak?

Look on the bright side, you haven't had 5 rejections yet so there is still hope. :smile:

Ohhh lol! I know just still waiting on other three lols! :biggrin: x
Reply 107
Original post by TheSadReaper
maybe you're over qualified for those unis :smile:

good luck man

loool oh stop !:colondollar: hahahaa, yup thankss x:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending