The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I think you've got your answer. The girl seems comfortable with the arrangement. If you are too (and can get over your obvious body self-conciousness) then I don't see the problem. As others have said, if shes relaxerd about the arrangement I can't see that she would be phazed if your dongler poped out of you pjs on the way to the bathroom.

It could be an inteteresting experience for both of you and I am sure that in time you will overcome any self conciousness.
Reply 81
Original post by Yorksgirl
I think you've got your answer. The girl seems comfortable with the arrangement. If you are too (and can get over your obvious body self-conciousness) then I don't see the problem. As others have said, if shes relaxerd about the arrangement I can't see that she would be phazed if your dongler poped out of you pjs on the way to the bathroom.

It could be an inteteresting experience for both of you and I am sure that in time you will overcome any self conciousness.

Thanks, Yorksgirl. I'm re-assured.
Reply 82
Original post by Aniseed
Whoa!!! You have a gf? I just assumed that you didn't because you were considering this whole thing. Seriously if you move in with the other girl your gf won't be for much longer. Unless she's ok with it, which would then raise some questions about the strength of your relationship.

Original post by Gemma :)!
As long as you stay in your own bed, yes.

There's no romantic intent here so I will be in my own bed and hopefully my gf will understand that.
Original post by Malky1992
There's no romantic intent here so I will be in my own bed and hopefully my gf will understand that.

Let me see if I understand this correctly..................

You are in an "open relationship"
Which means she will have banged some hunk by the end of the academic year (if she hasn't already).
You are getting nothing absent of you trekking for hours to see your girl..............unless she is "busy" on the one week you are free.
She will find out about your arrangement and dump you because you "broke her trust" or whatever excuse she has.
After that you will be still getting nothing to the soundtrack of your other flatmates ****ing

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you haven't thought this one through have you?
Reply 84

Yeah You've said there would be 'no romantic intent' but whats your girlfriend supposed to think. I'm sure you'd be fine sharing a room with the girl and that you'd get on or whatever but for your gf to be in another city somewhere knowing that your sleeping in the same room as a female, I can't see her being happy tbh.

If it was me and I was single I'd go for it, you just gotta think about how you're girlfriend would deal with it and how well.

Tell us what you choose and best of luck I suppose.:smile:
I've been sharing a two bedroom flat at uni with two girls and another guy. Now the other guy and one of the girls have got it together and have asked us to switch rooms so that they can share. It means me sharing with the other girl who is a good friend but that's all. Will it work?

Recipe for disaster if you ask me. But more to the point, you shouldn't be put under pressure to change your living circumstances. It is their circumstances and situation which have changed, therefore if the living situation is no longer to their preference, they should look elsewhere. You shouldn't have to change to suit them.
Reply 86
Hi Can u plz tell me wheres the flat? Place ?
Hey there I'm also looking for room share with girl if is possible
Reply 88
Hi i m find. room shering

Latest

Trending

Trending