The Student Room Group

How to make your girlfriend obsessed with you

Scroll to see replies

lolz who came up with this stuff

Hang up the phone in the middle of a sentence when you are leaving a voicemail or texting. Being cryptic with these messages will cause her to begin obsessing about finishing your sentences. When asked about it, say that you were distracted or ran out of time.

If you do this more than about 2 or 3 times, the

Drop hints about your past and where you come from, but never give her the whole story. Leave the impression that you have a dark or interesting background and she will become obsessed as she tries to figure you out.

Whilst I agree its best not to launch into your full life story on the first couple of dates, if you are just 'dropping hints' and not developing them, then a girl is likely to find you incredibly irritating rather than mysterious.

The best way of making a girl 'obsessed' with you is to be hot, because if you're hot, and her friends allude to the fact that you are hot as well, it will reinforce to her that she has got a 'prize catch'. When girls think that they will never find anybody else as good looking as you their obsession levels pick up.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by MagicNMedicine
lolz who came up with this stuff

If you do this more than about 2 or 3 times, the

Whilst I agree its best not to launch into your full life story on the first couple of dates, if you are just 'dropping hints' and not developing them, then a girl is likely to find you incredibly irritating rather than mysterious.

The best way of making a girl 'obsessed' with you is to be hot, because if you're hot, and her friends allude to the fact that you are hot as well, it will reinforce to her that she has got a 'prize catch'. When girls think that they will never find anybody else as good looking as you their obsession levels pick up.

I think the jist of the article is just to tell guys not to be clingy and let the girl do the chasing, that way the guy wears the trousers in the relationship and the girl follows in his shadow.
Silly things like leaving a pen behind is ridiculous, if you really want to make her wonder, leave a used condom behind lmao

Quick Reply