The Student Room Group

Calculus paper solutions/help needed please

Wondering if somebody can do me a massive favour and do some solution/mark scheme for this paper, i worked a lot from mark schemes at a level so would much appreciate if someone can help me out, many thanks :wink:
p.s not sure if that file attached will go straight to it, its on pdf if not i will have to do it another way :s-smilie:
Original post by Braderz
Wondering if somebody can do me a massive favour and do some solution/mark scheme for this paper, i worked a lot from mark schemes at a level so would much appreciate if someone can help me out, many thanks :wink:
p.s not sure if that file attached will go straight to it, its on pdf if not i will have to do it another way :s-smilie:

I'm afraid it doesn't work like that on here. You post problems WITH YOUR ATTEMPTS AT THEM and we try to nudge you in the right direction. Also, how are we supposed to know that this isn't an assignment you've been set?
Reply 2
Thought you could get mark schemes as like at a level can understand where your coming from, i have done the questions ready for the summer but need help well on the majority of them if im honest, probs best to post a further explanation on what i have so far on a few of them....
Original post by Braderz
Thought you could get mark schemes as like at a level can understand where your coming from, i have done the questions ready for the summer but need help well on the majority of them if im honest, probs best to post a further explanation on what i have so far on a few of them....

Yes, that's the idea. :smile:
I've just looked through the paper and I think I should be able to help you with any of those if you ask for the specifics.
Reply 4
many thanks will be in touch sometime tomorrow, it was the first paper i had done trying to keep on top of things and through me back somewhat :/

Quick Reply

Latest