The Student Room Group

That annoying McDonalds Christmas advert

Anyone else find this advert cringeworthy and really annoying?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh god yes, it is just awful.
I wonder how many McDonalds will be open 24/7 throughout Christmas this year
Reply 3
i work at mcdonalds and its as jolly as it seems on tv.
Reply 4
the one about the festive menu?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddkuOBn0Ak
Reply 5
The workers look nothing like the ones down my road.
I wonder if the "Festive Tomato Dip" is produced by repacking some Ketchup that's gone off
Reply 7
It makes me want to abolish Christmas sometimes. :frown:
Reply 8
Its annoying how it works in making me want to go there. :colonhash:
Not quite as annoying as the Iceland ones, and the most annoying, cringe-worthy and pathetically unimaginative one of all - that car selling website, I can't remember it's name, where people ring up someone and sing down the phone at them. I turn the TV off straight away when that one is on.
yeah i agree :lol:
Oh god yeah.
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Not quite as annoying as the Iceland ones, and the most annoying, cringe-worthy and pathetically unimaginative one of all - that car selling website, I can't remember it's name, where people ring up someone and sing down the phone at them. I turn the TV off straight away when that one is on.

Not go compare is it?
Original post by Rock Fan
Not go compare is it?

No, although those ones are incredibly irritating as well.
The meerkat one is the best advert, simples
Reply 15
Original post by Rock Fan
Anyone else find this advert cringeworthy and really annoying?

You deserve infinite rep. for bringing this up. Is this the advert where the morons all whistle and sing about McDonald's with a Christmas-y rhythm? I HATE THAT ADVERT :mad:
Urgh I find that one so annoying. It's a clever idea, but the tone of voice just grates on my nerves.

Edit: I meant the meerkat one....
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17

I'm not sure if that's the one I'm thinking of, but can it top this: "WE BUY ANY CAR. WE BUY ANY CAR. ANY. ANY. ANY. WE BUY ANY CAR.COM" :mad:

*burns down an orphanage in rage*
Original post by INTJ
I'm not sure if that's the one I'm thinking of, but can it top this: "WE BUY ANY CAR. WE BUY ANY CAR. ANY. ANY. ANY. WE BUY ANY CAR.COM" :mad:

*burns down an orphanage in rage*

Yes, that's the one! :angry:

*Jumps up and down screaming*

My mind boggles every time I accidentally see that, at how anyone could possibly have thought that was a funny, original idea for an advert. It's just utterly pathetic!
Reply 19
Yes, that's the one! :angry:

*Jumps up and down screaming*

My mind boggles every time I accidentally see that, at how anyone could possibly have thought that was a funny, original idea for an advert. It's just utterly pathetic!

1. McDonald's twits
2. We Buy Any Car
3. GO COMPARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending