The Student Room Group

What does 360 UCAS points look like?

Scroll to see replies

Meh,you get textbooks that are bigger than that. The most amount of work Ive done is 11,111 words(ironic as my course uses binary a lot) Why the need to boast?
Reply 81
Original post by Workforce
Thanks for the positive reply guys/girls.

I shall not cast judgement on those who feel the need to be aggressive as it's all in vien.

Work hard, it's worth every penny believe me.

Are there any other in the 360 group?

You spelt Vain wrong. nice move.
Reply 82
I didnt bother with folders because I dont read my notes...my revision pile consists of just revision guides and a couple of past papers...and I got more than 360 points O_o What is the point of this thread again..?
:K: Are you trying to scare me
Were in the nice position,where we can do the practise exam,and at the end it tells us where we need to read up on. Then,its just reading the textbook,practising commands and doing some other bits ie: there's not much need of writing notes down when it's all in the textbook
Reply 85
I was carrying my archaeology folder round and someone came up to me and said wow thats a lot. What they don't realise that that is just for one exam for one subject. That folder you've put a picture up of is not much especially if thats for all of your subjects.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by CapnHooch

That's all I need for my revision.

Not a chocolate digestive :O
Original post by de_monies
Were in the nice position,where we can do the practise exam,and at the end it tells us where we need to read up on. Then,its just reading the textbook,practising commands and doing some other bits ie: there's not much need of writing notes down when it's all in the textbook

This.

The fact that you have that many notes just shows you don't know how to make notes. That looks like you just copied the textbook on lined paper and filed it.
1. 3 As isn't impressive
2. That's not a lot of work
3. You're boasting about the size of your folder, sort your life out
Reply 89
Love to see what 100 UCAS points look like.
Original post by CapnHooch

That's all I need for my revision.

Same here(minus the biscuit) It really helped when reading the textbook that I borrowed from the library. Well, it wasn't all that was needed; but it did help me understand the book a lot more.
(edited 13 years ago)
I wouldn't need so much notes to get 320 points. But good for you mate, I congratulate you with a positive rating.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by SPMS
Love to see what 100 UCAS points look like.

(edited 13 years ago)
At 100 points, your looking at 2 A levels at grade E and Key Skills level 3. Only London Met will let you in there(and Leeds met-I am ashamed for them)
Original post by manthew
Lol Is that it? I take 6 A2 levels and one AS Thinking Skills. Go figure that out

"Thinking Skills" ? :facepalm2:
Original post by Moscardini
Not a chocolate digestive :O

Sorted.
Original post by Baula
So AS levels contribute to how many points you get overall? It doesn't really matter now because I'm in uni but I never really understood exactly how it worked with the AS grades :redface:

Yeah :smile: But ummmm, If you carry it on to A2 level, you only get points for the overall A level. but if you have just the AS level, then yeah, it's worth half the points of a whole one :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by Workforce
Thanks for the positive reply guys/girls.

I shall not cast judgement on those who feel the need to be aggressive as it's all in vien.

Work hard, it's worth every penny believe me.

Are there any other in the 360 group?

But after making your little pile of notes, you then realised you had never learned how to spell. So how did you read them?? :eek:
Reply 98
1 x Folder picture
2 x Chocolate biscuit picture
1 x Asian ladies picture

The evidence of these so called monster 600 ucas point folders is not stacking up
:rofl:

1 REP and 58 negs for OP... TSR, I love thee

Quick Reply

Latest