The Student Room Group

Best KFC meal ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MilkBoy
Stupid South Asian girl!!
Why don't you just do use a favour and leave this forum!

What?

:lolwut:

You sir are in need of a medical examination. I bid you farewell mother****er.
Reply 21
Oh, I came here to say Zinger meal!
Big Daddy meal or Boneless Banquet. :coma:
Original post by G550NDH
aight safe safe ... =/

Fam, best get the chicken dats fried yh? non of dat swampy ting =D

Nah but seriously? Spicy zinger tower meal - coke - then a mint krushem at the end :coma:
Reply 24
Original post by G550NDH
Hey guys .. im going KFC soon but i always end up getting a zinger box meal ... so i was wondering what meals do you rate the highest ?

Zinger box meal bruv.

Stick with the winner init. :cool:
Reply 25
Original post by Instincts_2012
Fam, best get the chicken dats fried yh? non of dat swampy ting =D

Nah but seriously? Spicy zinger tower meal - coke - then a mint krushem at the end :coma:

Ahh wag1 G .. yeah i was thinking that but the ting is manz gets zinger burger everytime i go ... so i want to like change it .. ya get me haha

but yeah im sort of going with big daddy or boneless banquet .. or maybe BOTH ! Also dude its way too cold to have a krushem
Salsa toasted twister wrap on it's own and three hot wings.

Or Boneless Banquet.
Reply 27
Original post by sango
What?

:lolwut:

You sir are in need of a medical examination. I bid you farewell mother****er.

Be very careful of how you communicated with me, as I do not like the abuse you are giving me!
Reply 28
Original post by G550NDH
Ahh wag1 G .. yeah i was thinking that but the ting is manz gets zinger burger everytime i go ... so i want to like change it .. ya get me haha

but yeah im sort of going with big daddy or boneless banquet .. or maybe BOTH ! Also dude its way too cold to have a krushem

Wag1 bro. but u be positively trippin G. U don't change a winning formula coz like the man BIG would hav it said - it just don't mix like 2 dicks and no b i t c h. U find yourself in serious s h i t....

and man up and down a khrushem. or be smart like me and take it to the car and drink with engine + heating on. U don't look like a pussy and stay warm. :wink: Wise words init.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by MilkBoy
Be very careful of how you communicated with me, as I do not like the abuse you are giving me!

Ohh keyboard warrior ! Im bare shook
Can I vote all of the above. :drool: and get yourself a nice big long cold :pepsi:

I get an orgasm thinking of KFC
Colonel's meal :drool:
Reply 32
Original post by DJkG.1
Wag1 bro. but u be positively trippin G. U don't change a winning formula coz like the man BIG would hav it said - it just don't mix like 2 dicks and no b i t c h. U find yourself in serious s h i t....

and man up and down a khrushem. or be smart like me and take it to the car and drink with engine + heating on. U don't look like a pussy and stay warm. :wink: Wise words init.

Aiight bro .. dw about this ting ! I fink ima go for them Big Daddy and a twister coz im bare hungry and a krushem ! Yeah bare wise fam ... man say like swearr dowwn !
Reply 33
Their new All Stars box meal is probably my new favourite - you get a bit of everything!

I'm such a damned grazer. I'm that infuriating sod that wants a bit of what everyone else has, so in a lot of respects you should thank KFC for keeping guys like me from nicking one of your wings, or a bit of your crispy strip!
Reply 34
Rip meal.......shu mum's pussy with chilli sauce......yum!

Rip shu :e:e:e:e:e:e:e
zinger box meal towered up
tho boneless box meal is also kinda good
KFC Zinger Burger meal or Popcorn chicken is peng sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear down eeeennnnnnnit
I love the boneless banquets :biggrin:
Original post by MilkBoy
Stupid South Asian girl!!
Why don't you just do use a favour and leave this forum!

Goddamnit Milkboy, not you again you f**king retard, please delete your tsr account and die
Reply 39
Just a regular fillet burger is really good :sogood: and some popcorn chicken too....
Dammit, now I want a kfc :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest