The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
where can i get my free palestine? do i need to make a purchase?
segat1
where can i get my free palestine? do i need to make a purchase?

:rofl:

But in all seriousness, I don't see the thing getting any better too quickly.
Reply 3
HearTheThunder
:rofl:

But in all seriousness, I don't see the thing getting any better too quickly.

I aleady have my Free Tibet and Free Nelson Mandela. Collect the whole set?
where is the yes option? But obviously it will be after more violence.
Reply 5
segat1
I aleady have my Free Tibet and Free Nelson Mandela. Collect the whole set?
:rofl: lol
Not as long as Sharon is in charge
Reply 7
The American-Anglo zionist meltdown is a good read.....I guess soon the world is gonna fall apart :eek:
Not anytime soon, especially if Bush has any say in the matter (or if America has any say in general).

I may have misunderstood this (I've been detached from reality for a bit) but I heard the new leader of Palestine is a former CIA agent. If this is true, smack me down and call me GW.

The world is going to implode.
Reply 9
WetMyWhistle
Not anytime soon, especially if Bush has any say in the matter (or if America has any say in general).

I may have misunderstood this (I've been detached from reality for a bit) but I heard the new leader of Palestine is a former CIA agent. If this is true, smack me down and call me GW.

The world is going to implode.

I cant stand him.....no palestinian likes him...Im not sure abt him being a CIA agent but he does seem suspicious....i have a feeling b4 this year is over hel be assisinated
Reply 10
Commander V
:rofl: lol

can you believe someone neg repped me for the flippant comments I made *pfft* :rolleyes:
Reply 11
segat1
can you believe someone neg repped me for the flippant comments I made *pfft* :rolleyes:

you forgot Free Willy and someone got upset.
Reply 12
Refused
you forgot Free Willy and someone got upset.

lmao!!... flippen hell guys im proud to be in the same thread as you!
Reply 13
If governments go round providing free palestine to people willy nilly it will only distort markets. I'm surprised that George, as a right-wing politician in a market orientated state, doesn't recognise this... does nobody study economics anymore?
Palestine will be free no matter. I no they will be free and those isrealis who made them suffer will suffer. i aint no racist to isreal so i if u have read wat i wrote "those isrealis who made them suffer". i hope the oppresers suffer in hell. AND 100% palestine will be free 1 day inshallah
Reply 15
Nummer1
do u think peace will ever be resolved among these two nations

palestine has never actually existed as an independent nation at any point.
--------------
liverpool
Palestine will be free no matter. I no they will be free and those isrealis who made them suffer will suffer. i aint no racist to isreal so i if u have read wat i wrote "those isrealis who made them suffer". i hope the oppresers suffer in hell. AND 100% palestine will be free 1 day inshallah

love the spelling and ability to make a couple of lines totally illegible
Reply 16
Israel will win when caterpillar sends more of these babies that run down protesters. Seriously though who the **** gets run over by one of these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:biggrin:9-idf_pic214.jpg
Reply 17
you've got a point- u see one of those and u just do not stand in the same place staring at it....
um.... technik THANK YOU someone can see my point...Palestine was never called Palestine....
Thirdly i think you'll be disappointed to know that Jews don't believe in the notion of hell and therefore this aforementioned burning of the oppressors is a long time coming. Sorry to burst your angry bubble!
Reply 18
segat1

this is not really the type of the thread to try and make a joke on.
Reply 19
The Palestinian cause is a cause like no other, why aren't the world's governments responding to their cause? Clearly, after the recent flotilla raid the evidence against "Israel" has been displayed. Yet, the world lets them get away with it.

I don't find any justice in this or in any justice in what Israel are and have been doing for over the past decades.

The flotilla ships were searched and no weapons were found. Another cowardly act by the Zionists.

Latest

Trending

Trending