The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mithra
About the Saints Vs Seahawks game:

Spoiler

Dude, I am officially preparing to eat my words. Seahawks playing GREAT! 12th man stepping up.
I predict a win for the jets tonight :holmes:
:rofl: at the Saints.
Reply 203
This is insane :p:.
Original post by U.S Lecce
I predict a win for the jets tonight :holmes:

I hope so.

As a Patriots fan, I don't want to play Colts because I think they have a better chance of beating us than Jets. We only just snuck past Colts with a lucky interception late on. Give Manning another chance and we could lose. Besides I want us to crush the New York Jokes again. They try to find excuses for our 45 - 3 destruction and Rex Ryan can't shut the hell up. He is and always will be BELICHICK'S BITCH!
whats the score and whats the time left/ quarter? just flicked on nbc stream and its on the ads
Original post by RabbitCFH
:rofl: at the Saints.

Original post by Mithra
This is insane :p:.

Agreed! :rofl: at the Saints for blowing their fasttrack to the divisional game! Superbowl champions going down to a sub .500 team. Hot dang.

Betting will be crazy! Seahakws were 4/9 to win. And the spread was -11 Saints!

Lets be fair to Seahawks though, they are playing one heck of a game. Gotta hand it to them. Saints offense is playing GOOD!
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
whats the score and whats the time left/ quarter? just flicked on nbc stream and its on the ads

Saints 20 - 31 Seahawks with 6 minutes left in the 3rd. Hawks on the Saints 21 on 4th & 1. Field goal any second now.

EDIT: It's good. Seahawks up 34 - 20. Playing great ball. Going to win.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by S129439
I hope so.

As a Patriots fan, I don't want to play Colts because I think they have a better chance of beating us than Jets. We only just snuck past Colts with a lucky interception late on. Give Manning another chance and we could lose. Besides I want us to crush the New York Jokes again. They try to find excuses for our 45 - 3 destruction and Rex Ryan can't shut the hell up. He is and always will be BELICHICK'S BITCH!

Yeah I just see the jets stepping up the game tonight. I can see them dominating on the d-line and putting major pressure on manning (not that he can't take it). Then again I could be totally wrong.
am i seeing things? the saints are getting their taints handed to them, by the HAWKS of all teams?! jesus, call yourselves defending champs. COME ON HAWKS
Original post by S129439
Saints 20 - 31 Seahawks with 6 minutes left in the 3rd. Hawks on the Saints 21 on 4th & 1. Field goal any second now.

EDIT: It's good. Seahawks up 34 - 20. Playing great ball. Going to win.

streams up and running now, TY
Original post by U.S Lecce
Yeah I just see the jets stepping up the game tonight. I can see them dominating on the d-line and putting major pressure on manning (not that he can't take it). Then again I could be totally wrong.

Play-offs are near impossible to pick. Look at the Seahawks tonight haha!

Last season I was 75% win percentage in NFL picks in the regular season. But I only got 2 Play-off games right!

Why I think Jets will win:

Revis will shutdown Reggie Wayne

Revis & rest of secondary can pick off Peyton Manning

Manning on the whole isn't clutch in the play-offs

Jets d-line will crush the poor running offense of the Colts

But like you said, only takes one mistake from the Jets or someone on Colts to step up and they could win. Also Colts have home field advantage.
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
am i seeing things? the saints are getting their taints handed to them, by the HAWKS of all teams?! jesus, call yourselves defending champs. COME ON HAWKS

I REALLY want hawks to win! Although I picked Saints :/
any saints fans on here tonight lol
Lol seahawks making history AGAIN!!!
That's what you call tackling, baby. Great D by the 'Hawks.
Original post by RabbitCFH
That's what you call tackling, baby. Great D by the 'Hawks.

Stupid play call. With that distance to travel, its a QB sneak any day.
Original post by bigjim2525
any saints fans on here tonight lol

:frown:
Reply 218
HOLY ****
Oh my god what a run. Beast! Yes hawwwwwks

Latest