The Student Room Group

[POLL}Should I go to this party?

Poll

Should I go to the after party?

Ok, so my school's prom is later this week, and I'm going. But I'd like to ask you guys if I should go to this after party.

I'm not the type to go out and get drunk, I've heard lots of stories about people getting pished at these types of parties but I've never done that before. I've been invited and I'm wondering whether to go or not. He doesn't live too far away so I could walk back, I wouldn't ask my dad to get me when he has work the next day anyway. I've never been drunk before and I am deliberating whether to go. Also, my parents would be like :lolwut: but would probably let me go (my dad anyway, my mum would oppose but my dad would let me go so my mum would just have to go with it).

So, what's your opinions?

I know it's my choice, but I'd just like you to give me some opinions :smile: And I'm 17. Also, I'm a guy. And someone asked if I was single so I might as well add that I've never had a girlfriend :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How old are you?

You don't have to get pissed if you don't want to. There isn't a guy who forces vodka down your throat?
You do not need to get drunk at a party.
If you want to go, go. If you don't want to go, don't go.
Original post by the_second
How old are you?

You don't have to get pissed if you don't want to. There isn't a guy who forces vodka down your throat?

this
Reply 4
How old are you?

Well I'm worried it would be crap if everyone else is pished and I'm just sitting there sober...not that I have much experience in this :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by Bananas01
Well I'm worried it would be crap if everyone else is pished and I'm just sitting there sober...not that I have much experience in this :tongue:

Again your age would help. It could be pretty hilarious seeing your mates ''pished''. Or you could talk to a sober friend..
Reply 6
Are you guna bang?

If so, yes, go.

If not, nah, allow it.
Ok, so my school's prom is later this week, and I'm going. But I'd like to ask you guys if I should go to this after party.

I'm not the type to go out and get drunk, I've heard lots of stories about people getting pished at these types of parties but I've never done that before. I've been invited and I'm wondering whether to go or not. He doesn't live too far away so I could walk back, I wouldn't ask my dad to get me when he has work the next day anyway. I've never been drunk before and I am deliberating whether to go. Also, my parents would be like :lolwut: but would probably let me go (my dad anyway, my mum would oppose but my dad would let me go so my mum would just have to go with it).

I know it's my choice, but I'd just like you to give me some opinions :smile: And I'm 17.

You don't have to go, but you might as well go for it. Bring some mates along/meet mates there and have a good time. You don't need to get drunk, but if you do then prepare for some fun times. :L
Are you single? If yes, go and get drunk and make out with some peeps and suck some dicks and have a good time. If no, go and get a bit tipsy and sit by the sound system like BRAPPPP and play some tunes, smoke a cigar or something.
No.
Reply 10
But your prom dress might get messed up! :frown:
LIVE LIFE WHILE YOU'RE YOUNG!! :shakecane:
Reply 12
A prom in December?
Hold up I just read that 'I have never been drunk before' part, BITCH GET YO ASS TO THAT PARTY BEFORE I DRAG YOU THERE
Reply 14
There isn't a guy who forces vodka down your throat?

Well, there usually is, but I'm taking the night off.
GO!... If people you like will be at the party.
Damn,

I need to poop, should I go take a ****?

I know it's my choice, but I'd just like you to give me some opinions :smile: And I'm 17.

1) Go if you want to go
2) You do not need to be drunk to have fun
3) Don't be forced to do something you don't want to do
Reply 18
I would like to add - I'm a guy :lol:
I would like to add - I'm a guy :lol:

1) Man up.
2) Go to party.
3) Wake up the next morning with no recollection of what happened. Do not wonder where your clothes are or why you have a traffic cone in your room.

It'll be good preparation for the future :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest