The Student Room Group

Should i just delete it?

Hi, i've got 4/5 offers back. The two i originally planned to be firm/insurance have both given me an offer and its all good :smile:

I've had my planned firms offer for like, 5-6 weeks now? and the one im waiting for was just a random choice that id never get into because i had a space left :p: (Its entry requirements are AAB and i got BBD at AS :p:)

I heard that you have so long to accept offers, and when you receive all 5 some people lose offers if they don't reply quick enough?

Could the same happen to me if i waited a long time for this uni to reject me? :s-smilie: should i just delete it and accept what i originally planned to accept? Surely i don't have a hope in hell of getting an offer
(edited 13 years ago)
If you're sure you don't want to go to the uni you're waiting on, then you might as well delete it and move forwards! That's what I did :smile:
You wont lose any offers, unless you don't reply to them by the 5th of May, in which case UCAS rejects them all for you I believe.

You may as well wait to reply, like I said you have until May 5th, a lot could change in that time and once you've made your decisions you can't go back.
(edited 13 years ago)
You don't lose offers. All the unis must reply to your application before they set you a deadline by which you need to choose a firm and an insurance. If it is a random choice and you have no intention of going there, then you may as well withdraw that choice and then reply to your offers.
Reply 4
What Antifazian said ^^

If I were you I'd wait to see if I got in to that extra place, more for curiosity than anything :cool:
Reply 5
I would wait for awhile longer incase you change your mind. Wait until at least Feb to know youre sure and then go for it! :smile:
Ok thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending