The Student Room Group

Do superkings cigarettes use inferior tobacco?

Considering there is little difference in price to the king size version, does this mean that the tobacco used in super king size cigarettes is of poorer quality? It would certainly taste that way, but they way they are promoted just suggests they are the same cigarettes, but bigger.
Reply 1
They are. A Mayfair king size cigarette will taste the same as a Mayfair superking.
Reply 2
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
They are. A Mayfair king size cigarette will taste the same as a Mayfair superking.

I guess it depends on the brand and type of cigarettes. Richmond menthol is bearable, but the superking version is disgusting, no way are they the same.
Reply 3
You reckon? I can't imagine they could get away with using different tobacco just because its bigger....also any menthol is unbearable imo :wink: lol
Reply 4
I'm sure the cancer is all the same. :holmes:
Reply 5
Original post by Unknown?
I'm sure the cancer is all the same. :holmes:

Smoking causes cancer? Really?
Reply 6
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
You reckon? I can't imagine they could get away with using different tobacco just because its bigger....also any menthol is unbearable imo :wink: lol

Lol that should read 'any menthol except Marlboro'.
Reply 7
I worked at Tesco on the kiosk for a while and two of the creepiest old guys I've ever met used to come in together and buy them. Thus, I have concluded that Superkings are marketed for smelly old perverts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending