The Student Room Group

Extreme Muslim group brands Christmas 'evil', launches poster campaign

Scroll to see replies

I piss on the beards on these crazy ****ers who misrepresent Islam. Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating.

the similarities
As much as the peeps on Daily Mail are extreme.."I bet if i put posters up saying "The Evils of Islam", I would be arrested for inciting racial hatred." < you cant disagree with that
Original post by Bobifier
I have to admit, after seeing that poster it has become clear to me that Allah is the one true God.

lololololol
Just rip the posters down and punch the people putting them up in the back of the head. Problem solved.
Reply 45
Original post by jakemittle
As much as the peeps on Daily Mail are extreme.."I bet if i put posters up saying "The Evils of Islam", I would be arrested for inciting racial hatred." < you cant disagree with that

But surely are the topics being discussed inciting hatred to a religion or any form of hatred? Domestic violence, vandalism and homelessness?

I highly doubt the claim that God has a son is inciting hatred towards Christians that follow the trinity (or Pagans) if you are to stretch your argument that far because Christmas is far removed from any sort of religious connotation and secondly it would probably be mocked at as I am led to believe it is a distorted argument (a topic debated on the ask a Muslim thread with a fellow Christian user in the link given).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by KissMyArtichoke
well;
I've never had an STD
I'm not in debt
I've never raped anyone
I've never made anyone pregnant (or been pregnant :biggrin:)
I've never had an abortion (not sure how that would work)
Never been to a rave
Never believed in Jesus
I don't swear much
I don't exploit people
I'm not promiscuous
I've never been to a night club
I've never committed a proper crime
I'm not a paedophile
I'm not a pagan :confused:
I've never committed domestic violence
I'm not homeless and have never made anyone homeless
I'm not an alcoholic and I rarely drink.
I've never taken drugs

I suppose that makes me a good Muslim does it..?

You still consume alcohol, therefore you would be a bad Muslim.
Reply 47
Original post by ApexPredator
Lol so true. I went there once and a stupid 'bro' driving a BMW (possibly purchased with drug money :colondollar:) hit the wing mirror of my car and had the nerve to shout obscenities at me! Alum Rock or 'Alum Thrak' as some call it is a a mini-Pakistan from what I've seen of it makes me grateful for living in a decent area.

HAHA!
Brilliant. :biggrin:
So when is Dave going to have them rounded up and send packing?

The poster people obviously havn't been keeping abreast of the news:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Original post by Bobifier
I have to admit, after seeing that poster it has become clear to me that Allah is the one true God.

This. How can you not be convinced by those graphics? :rofl:
What the **** are they on about? :indiff:
Islamic extremist says something daft shocker.
Reply 52
Original post by Time Tourist
So when is Dave going to have them rounded up and send packing?

The poster people obviously havn't been keeping abreast of the news:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html

Of course there are bad Muslims. Surely that poster is trying target these problems after it all it does mention alcohol, promiscuity and drugs? Perhaps it helps in reforming criminal characters in this festive period?
Reply 53
Original post by jakemittle

Not only that, the majority of replies on this thread if such a story were to rise would not be "Who cares?" or "Just ignore them". Most people here would be calling for their heads. 50 points for any mentions of the words 'racist' or 'Islamophobe'.
Reply 54
i am muslim and i am so ashamed right now of other muslims like them, what a bunch of ****ing idiots.
Reply 55
''All'' of them? Some of them yes but not all of them. Even more so, being /acting peaceful does not mean they will not have these views; many people are two-faced as I'm sure you are aware.

Outside they can be nice to you but deep down they dislike you. I would not be surprised if their community backed this poster. And another campaign like that pops up because of the same responses to it.:smile:
durka durka
"A bit irritating but it's certainly not evil. When you're talking evil, you're looking at Eurovision Song Contest!"

LOL
The bad eggs amongst them do a fantastic job of making the majority look bad, don't they?
The poster is laughable in a lot of ways.
A major one is that they linked Christmas to homelessness and paedophilia somehow... a second one is that they see night clubs as evil? :lolwut:
In Islam, we are protected from Night Clubs! Well, you sure told us...

Mightily tempted to ring the number...
Reply 59
They should all just be shot to improve the gene pool.

Quick Reply