The Student Room Group

This might sound like a dumb question....

But what would your personalised definition of sex be?

I think this guy's definition I found from yahoo answers (yeah I know it's known to be filled with trolls) summed it up pretty well for me.

Sex is basically when a man stabs the **** out of a woman with his penis.

Or when a man stabs another man in the anus with his penis.

The only time when sex does not count is between two women, because there is no stabbing it is not sex.

So if you stabbed a woman with your penis, you had sex. An explosion of bodily fluids does not matter, it's the stabbing that matters.

I'd like to hear your definitions, seeing as it's probably one of the hardest things to describe.

Scroll to see replies

I agree with this definition explicitly.
just LOL at the way it says 'stab' so many times
Haha, fantastic definition!
LOL at the description! :P "stab" lmao.
Lol brilliant. Nice, simple and suitably graphic for the subject.
Reply 6
Don't some people count sex as any form of penetration involving at least one set of genitalia?
God, I sound like a freak.
What about lesbians with dildos? :holmes: I mean the stabbing potential is there, so it's a bit of a grey area.
Reply 8
I think we need to get in contact with The Oxford English Dictionary...
Reply 9
Original post by tieyourmotherdown
What about lesbians with dildos? :holmes: I mean the stabbing potential is there, so it's a bit of a grey area.

That's what I was thinking, and sploshing is considered sex, even though there's no bodily penetration involved.. :holmes:
Original post by tieyourmotherdown

Oh no, now you've thrown the whole theory into confusion! :confused:

Also props for
a) Your splendid username.
b) Your use of the :holmes: smiley.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
Description is fantastic, all theories, even from respected professors, remain second place.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Anything which stimulates sexual arousal is sexual activity. Oral sex and masturbation is sexual activity, and can count as "sex". Two girls cannot have sexual "intercourse" as such, but they can stimulate themselves sexually and that's all it is.

I find it funny how some girls will give head or take it and then still think that they are moral "virgins", it's all the same thing.
I guess I'll be able to tell you one day... :frown:
Original post by TheGrandmaster
Oh no, now you've thrown the whole theory into confusion! :confused:

Also props for
a) Your splendid username.
b) Your use of the :holmes: smiley.

Why thank you :holmes: :tongue:

Original post by No Man
That's what I was thinking, and sploshing is considered sex, even though there's no bodily penetration involved.. :holmes:

My god, this is getting terribly messy in more ways than one.
Original post by SolarElephant

What a depressing post.
Reply 16
Original post by GdotL
Don't some people count sex as any form of penetration involving at least one set of genitalia?
God, I sound like a freak.

Errr you mean oral sex?
I just found this on google, thought it was quite funny

Sex is like snow, you never know how many inches you're going to get or how long it will last.
Reply 18
Original post by Stefan1991

I find it funny how some girls will give head or take it and then still think that they are moral "virgins", it's all the same thing.

You really think a girl who's only given head isn't a virgin? I think almost everybody would disagree.
Original post by SolarElephant

Poor you .... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending