The Student Room Group

Giving or Receiving?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Receiving! =P However, as you get older I think there's a lot more appeal with giving presents.
Reply 61
okay i definitely thought this thread was gonna be about oral sex. im a little disappointed.
Giving. I often spend a lot of time over choosing gifts and I always get it right :p:
Reply 63
It can be quite challenging to find gifts for others though, especially if they don't specify!
I love giving to my kids - because lets face it, that's what christmas is all about isn't it....well aside from the obvious religious element to it, really what is more Christmassy than seeing little children's faces lighting up when they think santa is coming, and then seeing their presents and opening them.....it's awesome.

But I do like receiving as well, although these days there's not much to look forward to, people only ever seem to give me biscuits, toiletries, or socks. It sucks being a grown up lol. If I get a really nice exciting present, then that's exciting, but it doesn't happen often. My husband gets me nice things but he's rubbish at keeping them secret, so I usually know what I'm getting before christmas, and it sorta isn't quite as fun.
I honestly thought this was a thread about anal sex :colondollar:

I like both :smile:
but giving can be **** if someone hates their present :/
Reply 66
Giving, if people give me really expensive presents I feel guilty :frown:
Giving! I've put loads of effort into making sure that all my presents for my family are just right :smile: I love the feeling when you give someone a gift that they will really appreciate :smile: Merry Xmas xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending