The Student Room Group

Found this website- looking to see if anyone has had any experience using it?

I found this site called swapit.co.uk and they have a points system where you can buy and sell your junk. Immediately I thought this was a business opportunity for me as maybe could buy something and resell it for more until I have a lot of their currency and sell it off to some 15 year old.

I was wondering if anyone has used this site before and knows how reliable it is?
I used it once, theres a way of referring friends for points and I cheated the system and just bought a load of glowsticks with it. It's reliable but I never bought anything from another person, only from the actual company.
Original post by ilovedubstep
I used it once, theres a way of referring friends for points and I cheated the system and just bought a load of glowsticks with it. It's reliable but I never bought anything from another person, only from the actual company.

How does one cheat the system?
Reply 3
Original post by chaz1992
I found this site called swapit.co.uk and they have a points system where you can buy and sell your junk. Immediately I thought this was a business opportunity for me as maybe could buy something and resell it for more until I have a lot of their currency and sell it off to some 15 year old.

I was wondering if anyone has used this site before and knows how reliable it is?

It looks suspicious to me......
Reply 4
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
How does one cheat the system?

Possibly by making loads of accounts so they gets swapits for referals?
Reply 5
Original post by chaz1992

Yeah I'll happily take a piece.
Reply 6
**** off trying to cheat the system. This website is clearly meant for poor people who can't afford to buy new things, so gives them the chance to fairly swap their old **** for other **** of the same value. Seems like a great idea to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending