The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Mick.w
well those opinions are there with just cause nor are they irrational fearful or hated.

so i guess achording to those definitions no its non of the above.
i've meerly pointed out the negatives of a stereo types

Quite. :facepalm:
I am not immediately attracted to them but if I see a nice looking one then its all good!
As long as she's not Muslim or have a strong accent I don't care.
Reply 183
Original post by Hamesh
Quite. :facepalm:

ok then you do a better job at comeing up with the stereotypical reasons men might not be attracted to pakistani girls? oh wait let me guess you "dont belive in stereo types" no? everyone stereo types just some people are too full of their own ego to admit it.
Original post by Uzzy?
Lol what :s-smilie:

As in one would assume it's just being friendly to smile etc... and in no way, shape or form; flirting!

Essentially, I was agreeing with you:tongue:
Reply 185
Original post by 4TSR
Aren't you like all of the same ethnicity though? It was all india half a century ago :s

Ignored. Because of the most pointless comment ever. lol. C'mon man, read what you just wrote.

Original post by PicsOrGTFO
iv also noticed this but only with boys! living in bradford i get a lot of fish jokes thrown my way :rolleyes:

on a side note i love your name khodu! my nana gave me and my cousins names like that. my older cousin was called khodu (she was a bit plump) , i was mosha (i apparently bite people :confused:) and my little cus was called fayfay because she cried a lot haha

lol... Well I aint plump! Mosha, pahahaha.

btw, what's fayfay :eyebrow: lol
Original post by Mick.w
everyone stereo types just some people are too full of their own ego to admit it.

Totally agree with what you say about stereotypes and most British people regardless of their origin, have these stereotypes ingrained in their mentality when thinking of different races. As for your points, i disagree with most apart from the first point.

I know from personal experiences some of my friends whom are white thought we Pakistanis are quite conservative and we somehow look down on them but it was only on visiting the house and seeing my family whom they interacted did they leave these perception behind on the way out.

Original post by Retrodiction
As long as she's not Muslim or have a strong accent I don't care.

Your more likely to find a Bactrian camel in the wild than find a Pakistani in the U.K who is not muslim.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 187
Original post by Mick.w
ok then you do a better job at comeing up with the stereotypical reasons men might not be attracted to pakistani girls? oh wait let me guess you "dont belive in stereo types" no? everyone stereo types just some people are too full of their own ego to admit it.

Your original post of this thread is futile and you concede this, so there isn't much point.

Ciao
Original post by Anonymous
well ive noticed everytime a girl finds out a girls pakistani he assumes shes all drama and refuses to date her or be involved with her even as friends...like seriously not all girls are the same so i was wondering what people think on TSR?....

I like Pakistani girls better when they're not dressed in a cloth sack, ie Burka.
i wouldn't think any different of someone because of their race :smile: as long as they accept me then i shouldn't have a problem accepting them
Reply 190
Original post by Hamesh
Your original post of this thread is futile and you concede this, so there isn't much point.

Ciao

lol i new youd cop out im suprised u even replied
Reply 191
Original post by ahnaf.c
Agreed. Noticed that attitude in quite a few pakis...so full of themselves :rolleyes:

That's a good way of putting it lol. I'm not sure why they thing they're at the higher end lol.

Sometimes it's about skin colour and whatnot. Oh, Bangladeshies are darker :blah: which is funny because noone ever guesses I'm Bdeshi when they meet me.
Reply 192
Original post by Khodu
That's a good way of putting it lol. I'm not sure why they thing they're at the higher end lol.

Sometimes it's about skin colour and whatnot. Oh, Bangladeshies are darker :blah: which is funny because noone ever guesses I'm Bdeshi when they meet me.

Our colonial mindset makes it more tempting to accuse whites of being racist; when in fact, people from our subcontinent are far more racist and obsessed with colour and stuff. Pakis are one example - but there are plenty bengalis too making a huge deal about these things and being racist to those from certain parts of bangladesh.
Reply 193
Original post by ahnaf.c
Our colonial mindset makes it more tempting to accuse whites of being racist; when in fact, people from our subcontinent are far more racist and obsessed with colour and stuff. Pakis are one example - but there are plenty bengalis too making a huge deal about these things and being racist to those from certain parts of bangladesh.

My pakistani friends are obsessed with colour. I think it's become normality. Fairer people get more attention; they believe that accounts for beauty. I know of many people who use damaging products on their faces such as "Fair and Lovely". Why on earth do they use it? How does it work?

My parents are pretty understanding; so I intend to find myself a Bengali husband who looks like Akon just to show to them racist people back home lol! :colone: My little sister gets called "khala" (black) all the time, making it something negative, which is awful. She's the prettiest out of all my sisters. :smile:
Reply 194
Original post by HumanNature1992
All Pakistani girls around my area and who I've grown up with "tlk lyk dis nd tink dey is gangstaaa rahhh"

Whilst they roll up to private school in a mercedes driven by their Granddad...

wat ends do u live in blud/fam? (was that proper gangsta talk... think I got it wrong!)
Original post by bunty64
wat ends do u live in blud/fam? (was that proper gangsta talk... think I got it wrong!)

West London lol
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science

Your more likely to find a Bactrian camel in the wild than find a Pakistani in the U.K who is not muslim.

I knew an ex muslim now non religious Pakistani girl.
Well out of a few pakistani girls that i do know, they just seem illiterate and act as if they suffer from severe mental retardation. Hencywhy they also seem to TaLk LyK Dis yE.
Reply 198

I'm a Pakistani guy and I'm not a muslim. Were not as rare as you think.
Original post by WAZ1989

I'm a Pakistani guy and I'm not a muslim. Were not as rare as you think.

oh youd be suprised trust me!you think all pakistanis are muslims but there are many many paki-christians....i have a few friends who are i would've thought they where muslim if i didnt know them.

Latest

Trending

Trending