The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miss Behaving
Twonk... I like it. Twonky-twonky-twonk-twonk!

twonk twonk onopko :confused:
No I wouldn't date a pakistani.

Just wouldn't.
Reply 222
Im a Pakistani, and i have dated around 7 Pakistani girls. Every single one of them slept with me, the one i am currently with is a bed gift if i ever saw one. They are so desperate to get out of the entrapped culture that they will literally do anything to get some release from that nasty culture of theirs. Pakistani culture generally stinks. The religion is fine, it doesnt really impose upon them, besides their fathers and their mothers only use religion as a beating stick to force them to marry the donkey lover from back home. I know because after we have done some very wicked business in bed they tell me all of their secrets. Most of them are trapped in their marriages arranged with satan from hell. They also tell me how they hate their ugly cousins from back home. Out of the 7 that i have been with, and the one i am currently with, all of them had one thing in common. They were extremely unhappy, felt trapped and did not want to go back to their husbands. I just love it when they used to come to me. So secretive, always wearing a headscarf, always looking behind them to see if swomeone was following them. Once they made it into the clear, they wouldnt waste much time. Straight to bed, do EVERYTHING! for as long as they possibly could. Most of them used sex as a release and all of them hated their husbands, fathers, brothers, and mums as well for putting them into such a dispicable position. Three of them had children with their husband. One of them had three different kids fropm three different men. None of the kids looked like their father, and show would openly taunt her husband telling him the kids were not even his. She told the police that he would kill her and tried to get him deported back to the donkey fetish village where he came from.

Feel sorry for Pakistani girls, they have such beaten and oppressed lives.
Reply 223
Some are attractive, but I would never date one due to the religious/family differences we'd have.
they have nice willys :yep:
Original post by samohung
Im a Pakistani, and i have dated around 7 Pakistani girls. Every single one of them slept with me, the one i am currently with is a bed gift if i ever saw one. They are so desperate to get out of the entrapped culture that they will literally do anything to get some release from that nasty culture of theirs. Pakistani culture generally stinks. The religion is fine, it doesnt really impose upon them, besides their fathers and their mothers only use religion as a beating stick to force them to marry the donkey lover from back home. I know because after we have done some very wicked business in bed they tell me all of their secrets. Most of them are trapped in their marriages arranged with satan from hell. They also tell me how they hate their ugly cousins from back home. Out of the 7 that i have been with, and the one i am currently with, all of them had one thing in common. They were extremely unhappy, felt trapped and did not want to go back to their husbands. I just love it when they used to come to me. So secretive, always wearing a headscarf, always looking behind them to see if swomeone was following them. Once they made it into the clear, they wouldnt waste much time. Straight to bed, do EVERYTHING! for as long as they possibly could. Most of them used sex as a release and all of them hated their husbands, fathers, brothers, and mums as well for putting them into such a dispicable position. Three of them had children with their husband. One of them had three different kids fropm three different men. None of the kids looked like their father, and show would openly taunt her husband telling him the kids were not even his. She told the police that he would kill her and tried to get him deported back to the donkey fetish village where he came from.

Feel sorry for Pakistani girls, they have such beaten and oppressed lives.

Your mum has lead a bloody weird life. What's it like having brothers from a different father?
Reply 226
Stinky slags.

Latest