The Student Room Group

Your partner going on a clubbing holiday with friends?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Na, why would we all face it? Your girl doesn't want to be with you, you're clearly not good enough! Mine is coming with me to Carribean next year and we going to party like never before!
Original post by edd360
Stay in school, say no to drugs, go to university, get a job, get a wife, have kids, die.

Wow, you have probably got to be the most common person I have ever seen on TSR. You're life must be boring as ****.

I think it's more like.. stay in school.. go to university.. do drugs.. get a job, wife kids etc.. haha :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by rhinger
Me and your girl. You can observe the master.

Total fail since you're the guy asking for tips on how to lay women on this thread sir

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29111057&stat_userid=514549&stat_usergroupid=12&stat_membergroupids=&stat_widgettype=gutter&stat_widgetname=widget_quoted_me

Love to hate me, love to hate me.
Reply 63
Original post by Agony Aunt
I think it's more like.. stay in school.. go to university.. do drugs.. get a job, wife kids etc.. haha :smile:

In which case I am nicely on track =]
Reply 64
Original post by TravelGuru
Total fail since you're the guy asking for tips on how to lay women on this thread sir

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29111057&stat_userid=514549&stat_usergroupid=12&stat_membergroupids=&stat_widgettype=gutter&stat_widgetname=widget_quoted_me

Love to hate me, love to hate me.

Only if humans could sense sarcasm through screens.

And I'm not asking for tips on getting laid, I don't need tips on that. At all. I'm giving and collecting tips on getting out of the friend zone.
Reply 65
Original post by rhinger
Only if humans could sense sarcasm through screens.

And I'm not asking for tips on getting laid, I don't need tips on that. At all. I'm giving and collecting tips on getting out of the friend zone.

I associate them as the same thing.
Reply 66
Someones about to get his heart broken
Reply 67
Original post by jordz
Stop being so possessive and jealous

Corby? You fail at life already.

Original post by TravelGuru
Na, why would we all face it? Your girl doesn't want to be with you, you're clearly not good enough! Mine is coming with me to Carribean next year and we going to party like never before!

We are going on holiday first in the spring, so im sure she does want to be with me.

We have spoke about it but i cant really be bothered to explain to anyone, would rather just sort it out myself. Plus this thread developed into an arguement between two equally stupid internet gangsters, so for those reasons, i'm out.
Reply 68
I'd never tell a partner they couldn't do something they wanted to do and I expect to be treated the same in return.

But if I found out they did cheat I'd break up with them in an instant.
Reply 69
bump
Original post by Anonymous
bump

I know exactly what you mean OP.
I would not be happy at all if my girlfriend wanted to do this. And I fully understand the fact you trust her, but have your doubts. People are idiots when they are drunk, hell some people are idiots not drunk!
I would spend the entire time worried. Luckily my girlfriend really isn't the type of girl to do this.

But what can you do? :confused:
You can tell her how you feel, but that's about it....

****ty position to be in my friend. ****ty position...
Ahhhh, I'd better give my 2 cents worth in on this debate.

Well I've not been in the same situation as yourself, but I've been the guy that has been on the receiving end of the drunken holiday sex with a cheating girlfriend.

The first night I had met this girl, Everyone was out in shirts and ties because it was a school uniform night. She was covered in whiskers and wearing geek sheek glasses giving her an inoccent look.
She was stunning and from first impressions she seemed nice (Not the slaggy type).
Obviously it being Shagaluf...Everyone is trying to get their leg over.
one of my friends tried it on with her, he was shot down with a "I have a boyfriend" written on his shirt in purple felt-tip.

The next night I'd spotted her in the massive crowd of a bar crawl heading down the strip. I quickly maneuvered myself behind her, she was wearing shorts that come over the waist/naval and a tanktop :L I don't care what you think, even if I was or wasnt going to get any from her, she had a nice ass. I started to notice she was looking back at me, turning her head so much it had to start aching.

It was the last stop of the night and we'd ended up in Bananas. I'm extremely drunk and looking for another girl I had met that night which I got all kinds of friendly with in the foam :wink: but end up bumping into the first girl. We started talking, inoccent flirting at first, but then I thought it was a good idea in the drunken haze to tell her what I'd do to her if she didn't have a bf. She smiled and pulled me to the side and starts kissing me. She tells me that we need to hide from her friends incase they catch us, so we walk out and head to the beach...Stupid idea by the way if you like being watch while they masturbate :/ It was great drunken sex :smile:.

Didn't help you with any real advise, but you can take from my experience as even the nicest of seeming girls have wildsides, and will do anything on a girls holiday.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by assassin's_creed
Ahhhh, I'd better give my 2 cents worth in on this debate.

Well I've not been in the same situation as yourself, but I've been the guy that has been on the receiving end of the drunken holiday sex with a cheating girlfriend.

The first night I had met this girl, Everyone was out in shirts and ties because it was a school uniform night. She was covered in whiskers and wearing geek sheek glasses giving her an inoccent look.
She was stunning and from first impressions she seemed nice (Not the slaggy type).
Obviously it being Shagaluf...Everyone is trying to get their leg over.
one of my friends tried it on with her, he was shot down with a "I have a boyfriend" written on his shirt in purple felt-tip.

The next night I'd spotted her in the massive crowd of a bar crawl heading down the strip. I quickly maneuvered myself behind her, she was wearing shorts that come over the waist/naval and a tanktop :L I don't care what you think, even if I was or wasnt going to get any from her, she had a nice ass. I started to notice she was looking back at me, turning her head so much it had to start aching.

It was the last stop of the night and we'd ended up in Bananas. I'm extremely drunk and looking for another girl I had met that night which I got all kinds of friendly with in the foam :wink: but end up bumping into the first girl. We started talking, inoccent flirting at first, but then I thought it was a good idea in the drunken haze to tell her what I'd do to her if she didn't have a bf. She smiled and pulled me to the side and starts kissing me. She tells me that we need to hide from her friends incase they catch us, so we walk out and head to the beach...Stupid idea by the way if you like being watch while they masturbate :/ It was great drunken sex :smile:.

Didn't help you with any real advise, but you can take from my experience as even the nicest of seeming girls have wildsides, and will do anything on a girls holiday.

Hmm, well from this i think i'll cheat while shes away just as like a back up thing like i mentioned before, just easier that way. Plus im young so why not.
I did say to her that i think she could cheat when shes away even if she thinks she wouldnt now, she was very very annoyed and hurt by that. I told her im quite insecure, then she said she thinks i would probably end up cheating while shes away because i think she will do the same.
She said she wouldnt go if it meant saving our relationship, but it is something she has wantede to do way before she met me so i cant stop her living her life.
Gross. So you'd put your girlfriends at risk of warts and herpes for the sake of a drunken poke?
Reply 74
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
Gross. So you'd put your girlfriends at risk of warts and herpes for the sake of a drunken poke?

Nah id strap up im not an idiot
Original post by Anonymous
Nah id strap up im not an idiot

Hm, Oh dear. Herpes and HPV are transmitted whether your wear a condom or not - and there is no cure for either virus - they are for life.
Reply 76
Original post by rhinger
how do people dance?

people grind on each other

what happens when you grind on one another? you eventually make out

from there, you go to bed if you want... so i think it's pretty obvious that if you're going to allow your bird to go off on this little holiday, you're nuts

I'm guessing you are about 12 and your knowledge of these things extends to what you have read on this forum. Just clueless.
Reply 77
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
Hm, Oh dear. Herpes and HPV are transmitted whether your wear a condom or not - and there is no cure for either virus - they are for life.

Well ive been convinced by the responses here that everyone cheats on holiday.
Reply 78
bump
Reply 79
You need to trust her more. Clubbing doesn't = sleeping with strangers, you know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending