The Student Room Group

"People saying bad stuff about us should be shot" says £30,000 benefits claimant

Scroll to see replies

When are we going to start neutering this filth :rant:

I mean neuter their benefits of course............what did you think I meant :hmmm:
Coastal fisheries Fish Meal Fish Meal Manufacturers & Exporters Fish Oil Fish Oil India Fish Oil Manufacturers & Exporters Fish products Manufacturers & Exporters Squalene Oil Manufacturers & Squalene Oil Exporters and Sardine Fish Oil Manufacturers & Sardine Fish Oil Exporters in India.
People (and families) like this are the reason labour camps were invented. Have em all digging in a mine or building a railway, and that would offset the benefits pretty quickly.
Original post by lonely14
Are they retarded or something? :curious:

‘People need to keep their noses out of our business and people saying bad stuff about us should be shot. :angry:

‘I just can’t understand what all the fuss is about.’ :lolwut:

Torries will sort them out. :h:

Maybe they'll sort your spelling out too :rolleyes:
Reply 184
What a Lad.
Piece of scum. The only people who should get benefits are the disabled. He's not disabled. That rat makes me angry!
There's no way they're living on only £30,000 a year with 10 kids at home. They're probably working and not declaring their income whilst claiming benefits. Either way... disgraceful specimen of mankind.
Reply 187
OMG!!! 15 kids raised on benefits??!!! I think there should be a cap of 2 children and ppl who have more dont get benefits because it will stop ppl from make a career in baby making in order to get money kmt!!!
Original post by Barden
Maybe they'll sort your spelling out too :rolleyes:

:shh:

My spelling are perfect as they could ever be. :h:
This man's family isn't the only one that gets massive amounts of taxpayers' money... there are many out there. Lazy, retarded fools with no self-respect.

I'm beginning to love the Tories ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending