TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by minniiee
first class by them?
super jealous
they are my preferred airline
i did 8 flights with them last month!
you worked with pax! how do you not know that self-loading is self loading freight aka passengers!? ahha

PMI is palma de mallorca sorry :smile:

we dont really get perks liek that more we get to travel for work

They are the best :biggrin: First class is amazinggg. No way could I afford that on a regular basis though..well until I become a CEO :wink:

Ohh haha. Well yeah sorta..I dealt with HQ affairs, not directly passengers, but I get what you mean :tongue:

Niceee, so did they send you to palma with other work colleagues? I.e. people your age.
Original post by Akkuz
They are the best :biggrin: First class is amazinggg. No way could I afford that on a regular basis though..well until I become a CEO :wink:

Ohh haha. Well yeah sorta..I dealt with HQ affairs, not directly passengers, but I get what you mean :tongue:

Niceee, so did they send you to palma with other work colleagues? I.e. people your age.

aaaaaaah i know! but tbf it is cheaper than most others of the same standards...

oh i seee... what did that involve?

well no the company i work for have a like a real "family" sort of philosphy so every year they send almost the entire company to a particular place to have fun
this year it was palma :smile:
i thought i was gonna be the youngest, but since i joined they've actually got 2 other "youngsters" in (one also being 20 and one being only 17!!) but turns out the older ones were the ones up for the most fun
the head of the board and founding member was out till 5 am with us one night!
it was insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane
most fun ive had in a long time... wouldnt have expected that to come from a work event!
Reply 2042
aaaaaaah i know! but tbf it is cheaper than most others of the same standards...

oh i seee... what did that involve?

well no the company i work for have a like a real "family" sort of philosphy so every year they send almost the entire company to a particular place to have fun
this year it was palma :smile:
i thought i was gonna be the youngest, but since i joined they've actually got 2 other "youngsters" in (one also being 20 and one being only 17!!) but turns out the older ones were the ones up for the most fun
the head of the board and founding member was out till 5 am with us one night!
it was insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane
most fun ive had in a long time... wouldnt have expected that to come from a work event!

Mainly project management and a few cool research projects. Project management was awesome, really taught me so much. I had younger interns as my "staff" and I had to manage them on real projects.

Wow, that sounds really fun. I know firms such as Google have really fun things like that. Top companies really do spoil their employees, and rightly so! :tongue:
Original post by Akkuz
Mainly project management and a few cool research projects. Project management was awesome, really taught me so much. I had younger interns as my "staff" and I had to manage them on real projects.

Wow, that sounds really fun. I know firms such as Google have really fun things like that. Top companies really do spoil their employees, and rightly so! :tongue:

oh wow check you out! hhahha

the nicest thing was just being able to look at all these people and go ooooooooohh so you're that guy i've been emailing about so n so and oh you're that lady that needed help with blah blah blah

makes work a lot more pleasant when you know who you're working with
Reply 2044
oh wow check you out! hhahha

the nicest thing was just being able to look at all these people and go ooooooooohh so you're that guy i've been emailing about so n so and oh you're that lady that needed help with blah blah blah

makes work a lot more pleasant when you know who you're working with

:pimp:

Haha that's cool. Bet there was a few funny drunken convo's.
Original post by Akkuz
:pimp:

Haha that's cool. Bet there was a few funny drunken convo's.

oh god yes
trying to talking to the people you want to hire you in a years time when they have been feeding you vodka all night...
lets just say i decided the best tactic was to avoid the big boss and just giggle in the background with the not so big bosses haha
Reply 2046
oh god yes
trying to talking to the people you want to hire you in a years time when they have been feeding you vodka all night...
lets just say i decided the best tactic was to avoid the big boss and just giggle in the background with the not so big bosses haha

:mmm: Seeing your boss drunk musta been weird lol
Original post by Akkuz
:mmm: Seeing your boss drunk musta been weird lol

a litttle
everyone spent friday getting to pmi and cos everyone was coming from different direction we all got there at different times so by 5am there were varying levels of pissed-ness
and then we had a meeting at 9.30
and he, being the big boss founder man did a wee speech
opening line:
"who the duck decided to put a meeting on this early?"

:')
It's really hot over here....huge heatwave...what about in you areas
Original post by y.yousef
It's really hot over here....huge heatwave...what about in you areas

italy has finally caught up :smile:
Reply 2050
a litttle
everyone spent friday getting to pmi and cos everyone was coming from different direction we all got there at different times so by 5am there were varying levels of pissed-ness
and then we had a meeting at 9.30
and he, being the big boss founder man did a wee speech
opening line:
"who the duck decided to put a meeting on this early?"

:')

woops i fell asleep, studied way too much today.

haha thats hilarious. sounds like a good laugh! i want this heat to go away :colonhash:
Original post by Akkuz
woops i fell asleep, studied way too much today.

haha thats hilarious. sounds like a good laugh! i want this heat to go away :colonhash:

hahah
im sleepy
i dont get hotter!
italy has finally caught up :smile:

You mean, England has finally caught up.
We're soo dull most of the time. :hmpf:
You mean, England has finally caught up.
We're soo dull most of the time. :hmpf:

no i mean italy has finally cuaght up
the last few weeks england has had better weather than italy
but yesterday and today are warm
s'just a shame im at work all day :frown:
Reply 2054
no i mean italy has finally cuaght up
the last few weeks england has had better weather than italy
but yesterday and today are warm
s'just a shame im at work all day :frown:

28 degrees here today :yeah: and I'm stuck inside revising law :cry2:
Original post by Akkuz
28 degrees here today :yeah: and I'm stuck inside revising law :cry2:

28 here tooo
and im at work and it feels about 18 :frown:
28? it's 40 here :smile:
Reply 2057
Original post by aeyurttaser13
28? it's 40 here :smile:

Turkey or Bahrain?
28 here tooo
and im at work and it feels about 18 :frown:

Looks like Europe has caught up! I assume the offices have air con. though. Those things are life-savers but also can make you ill.
Haha, you must really hate me then, since I know nothing about my traditions...:redface:

No.

y.yousef
You type with like complex words... which makes me think you're posh.

Let VNV\in\mathbb{N} be the variable of one's vocabulary. Then let PNP\in\mathbb{N} represent the variable of how 'posh' one is. Then we have the equation

Unparseable latex formula:

$\lim_{V\to\infty}V\neq \lim_{P\to\infty}P\end

i.e. an increase in vocabulary does not equate to an increase in how posh someone is.

You've never heard me speak so you cannot make the assumption that I 'talk posh'. I think you're confusing the terms of 'intelligent' or 'knowledgable' with 'posh'.
Original post by Akkuz
Turkey or Bahrain?

Looks like Europe has caught up! I assume the offices have air con. though. Those things are life-savers but also can make you ill.

no strangely
its just somehow always several degrees colder than it is outside!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending