haha iyi iyi :biggrin:

lucky gyaaaal :P
Original post by Blackshadow
haha iyi iyi :biggrin:

lucky gyaaaal :P

iknowww

apparently my uncles met him
i think he wins on the luckiness
apparently he's very polite and blatantly batting for the other team (which made my mum lil sad lol) and generally very nice
Original post by minniiee
iknowww

apparently my uncles met him
i think he wins on the luckiness
apparently he's very polite and blatantly batting for the other team (which made my mum lil sad lol) and generally very nice

Haha that's awesome :P
nabersiniz arkadaslar :P.. had no clue there was a turkish society and happened to see one of hollywoods posts around the forum. so where do you guys all hail from lol? my family is from the mugla/izmir area.
Reply 1004
Original post by randyunknown
nabersiniz arkadaslar :P.. had no clue there was a turkish society and happened to see one of hollywoods posts around the forum. so where do you guys all hail from lol? my family is from the mugla/izmir area.

Welcome to the society.

I've been to Izmir over 20 times :biggrin: Love it. It's my 2nd home. :rolleyes:
Original post by randyunknown

Am I being post stalked?

Spoiler

Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Am I being post stalked?

Spoiler

i was distracted by his opened mouth chewing... its gross!!
fair dooooooooos
id choose nyc over mia - waaay more to do
even though i cant stand cold weather
you should try n travel when youre out there :smile:

I've been to Miami. I stayed there for just over a week and it's one of the best places I've been to (not that I've been to many places.)

Now let me tell you something about a scientific experiment of mine. I've been growing a male specimin for over 20 years. His biological parents come from a warm country on the Mediterannean coast and through my generosity he has been allowed to visit his ancesteral homeland on numerous occasions. Now, I have been keeping this male specimin of mine in a cage which I like to call 'The United Kingdom'. It has three defining characteristics which seperate it from the male specimin's ancesteral homeland. Firstly, in his cage, the UK, he receives no sunlight. And secondly the female specimins which I allow in the cage to keep him company do not interest him as much as those females from his ancesteral homeland. Over the course of my experiment, I have come to the following conclusion. Males need the sun and they need the girls. It's also fairly safe to assume that with the inclusion of the sun the quality of females increases relative to the temperature.

I've also been to New York and it's like London in almost every single way. I'm from London and I hate it, so there's not a chance in Hell that I would have liked New York. You know what? **** New York! Let the man pursue his ambitions and go to Miami.

He needs the sun, or like a plant without it, he will die!

Spoiler

Don't you see? He might talk **** about jobs and money in Istanbul, but there's only two reasons which really matter to him, and that's the sun and the women, and you damn well know it.
Original post by RamocitoMorales
I've been to Miami. I stayed there for just over a week and it's one of the best places I've been to (not that I've been to many places.)

Now let me tell you something about a scientific experiment of mine. I've been growing a male specimin for over 20 years. His biological parents come from a warm country on the Mediterannean coast and through my generosity he has been allowed to visit his ancesteral homeland on numerous occasions. Now, I have been keeping this male specimin of mine in a cage which I like to call 'The United Kingdom'. It has three defining characteristics which seperate it from the male specimin's ancesteral homeland. Firstly, in his cage, the UK, he receives no sunlight. And secondly the female specimins which I allow in the cage to keep him company do not interest him as much as those females from his ancesteral homeland. Over the course of my experiment, I have come to the following conclusion. Males need the sun and they need the girls. It's also fairly safe to assume that with the inclusion of the sun the quality of females increases relative to the temperature.

I've also been to New York and it's like London in almost every single way. I'm from London and I hate it, so there's not a chance in Hell that I would have liked New York. You know what? **** New York! Let the man pursue his ambitions and go to Miami.

He needs the sun, or like a plant without it, he will die!

Spoiler

Don't you see? He might talk **** about jobs and money in Istanbul, but there's only two reasons which really matter to him, and that's the sun and the women, and you damn well know it.

fair dooos
i personally like london
and nyc
like i said ive nver been to miami
but i thought miami would be better for a holiday than for a trip to widen your horizons as such
i personally like london

That's because you don't live there. You, in the same way you presuppose about Miami, have only visited, so you are in no place to judge by your very own standards.

minniiee
but i thought miami would be better for a holiday than for a trip to widen your horizons as such

Miami's no Marmaris. It's one of the biggest cities in the US, far bigger than any city in the UK bar London. Sure, it might not have as much to do as London or New York, but so be it if it means we can say 'good riddance' to bad weather!
That's because you don't live there. You, in the same way you presuppose about Miami, have only visited, so you are in no place to judge by your very own standards.

Miami's no Marmaris. It's one of the biggest cities in the US, far bigger than any city in the UK bar London. Sure, it might not have as much to do as London or New York, but so be it if it means we can say 'good riddance' to bad weather!

i live on the outskirts

i might as well live in london

and i still love it

but about the rest... like i said fair doos
i live on the outskirts

i might as well live in london

I thought you said you lived in Essex? That's not London and it won't be for quite some time.

minniiee
but about the rest... like i said fair doos

I was expecting someone taller.
Reply 1012
X.

I agree with your cage analogy. There is a whole world to see out there and were missing all the good parts..

Miaimi's bloody expensive though, right? Had a look at some rent prices, seems really expensive.
Just thought I'd add,

It would certainly 'widen' his 'horizons' a lot more than New York, given that he's from London which is a near identical city.

Akkuz
Miaimi's bloody expensive though, right? Had a look at some rent prices, seems really expensive.

I can't comment on rent prices, as I stayed in hostels which charged reasonable rates (i.e. $23 a night for Ocean Drive) whereas my accommodation in New York was much more expensive. I'm not sure if hostel prices corrolate with rent prices though. But besides all of that, I'd imagine Miami would be quite expensive which is understandable given its place as a banking hub and tourist destination.
I thought you said you lived in Essex? That's not London and it won't be for quite some time.

I was expecting someone taller.

i do
i live next to LONDON stansted airport
it might as well be london
but i did say outskirts

and lol why?
i like being a smaller person
Just thought I'd add,

It would certainly 'widen' his 'horizons' a lot more than New York, given that he's from London which is a near identical city.

I can't comment on rent prices, as I stayed in hostels which charged reasonable rates (i.e. $23 a night for Ocean Drive) whereas my accommodation in New York was much more expensive. I'm not sure if hostel prices corrolate with rent prices though. But besides all of that, I'd imagine Miami would be quite expensive which is understandable given its place as a banking hub and tourist destination.

fair doos
i didnt think they were that similar but i do kinda see what you mean
i do
i live next to LONDON stansted airport
it might as well be london
but i did say outskirts

Is Luton in London?

Spoiler

It just means that you're within a reasonable driving distance from London. Unless you can somehow prove to me that the settlement you live in is part of Greater London then I am yet to stand corrected.

minniiee
and lol why?
i like being a smaller person

Then you will live your life in shadows.
Is Luton in London?

Spoiler

It just means that you're within a reasonable driving distance from London. Unless you can somehow prove to me that the settlement you live in is part of Greater London then I am yet to stand corrected.

Then you will live your life in shadows.

and why will i live my life in the shadows?

and in the aviation business which actually think its quite silly that luton is called a london airport
like i said i live on the outskirts
not in london
and why will i live my life in the shadows?

Because you're content with being 'small' and miniscule and will thus never break free of the shadows cast by those who are 'tall'.

minniiee
and in the aviation business which actually think its quite silly that luton is called a london airport
like i said i live on the outskirts
not in london

Can you locate your house on the coloured areas of the map?

Spoiler

You can't, can you? :smug:
Because you're content with being 'small' and miniscule and will thus never break free of the shadows cast by those who are 'tall'.

Can you locate your house on the coloured areas of the map?

Spoiler

You can't, can you? :smug:

no because thats greater london
not the outskirts

and im content with being who i am thus have already broken free of any shadows cast on me

Quick Reply

Latest