The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lonelykatana
Does that not make her So basically, shes a bit of a mutt?

yay for typing in coherent english!
Original post by StakedSalmon
"Jesus Had Dreads"? So in other words, you're a black person telling everybody how black people, or at least people with some black heritage, look better than the rest (it was implicit). You're no better than a white supremist, you just happen to be tugging the other way. Nice.

Lmfao, do you know how dumb you sound? I don't think you read my post. In no way did I say black people are better than every other race. I'm not racist you idiot.
Original post by Converse
Yes I know but either way I'm beautiful so it doesn't matter. I'm one of the lucky ones.

youre not even mixed, tbh. youre normal.
Original post by Phil2008
White girls are hot and black girls aren't. Therefore, mixed race girls with some black in them become hot because they have the sexy white genes in them.

Your own racist opinion.
Reply 64
Mixed race = Beautiful.
Plain black = Horrendous.
That's my take on mixed-race and black girls in general. Obviously there are exceptions. No I'm not racist, I am black myself, luckily with a hint (1/8th) of a mix. Yes I am a beautiful person. xD

You need to get out more. mate.
Original post by The TSR Star.
yay for typing in coherent english!

Just forgot the '...' in the sentence. I'll allow you to spend your time deciding where it was intended to go.

Its not rocket science :wink:
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
Your own racist opinion.

youre an idiot. congratulations.
Original post by ak9779
I don't actually like any of those 3... Possibly the top 1... How can you say the second and third have good-looking faces? I prefer pale people anyway :tongue:

Saying you prefer pale people is pretty racist but whatever. You can go away with your negativity.
Yes I know but either way I'm beautiful so it doesn't matter. I'm one of the lucky ones.

Can you gtfo of my thread? Thanks.
Reply 69
This is a clear example of where definitions of "hot" vary.
Original post by lonelykatana
Just forgot the '...' in the sentence. I'll allow you to spend your time deciding where it was intended to go.

Its not rocket science :wink:

you're the dumbass who couldnt figure out how you could be 1/4 of a race. BASIC MATHS.
Reply 71
You're obviously a self-hater. Black people are gorgeous. Did you not read my post?

Self-hater? I think not.
Original post by Chayne
You can still be racist to your own race. I understand preferences but saying that "plain black people = horrendous" is still a major generalisation that I can't help but take offence at.

Besides, sometimes the result of mixed race children is unfortunate. Being of mixed heritage doesn't automatically mean beautiful. I've seen some shockers in my time. :rolleyes:

I am not racist against my own people. We rock, but for the most part are ugly as hell. I have no idea why you would be offended as this comment came from a brother anyway, and I am aware of many other brothers who think alike. Black girls (full black) are usually manly and shiz and mouthy as hell, I like feminine girls. Also, I know my post was full of generalisations and I know there are exceptions. I have seen some ****ing stunning full black girls, but they are few and far between, and usually have attitudes.

Reply 73
Mixed race = Beautiful.
Plain black = Horrendous.
That's my take on mixed-race and black girls in general. Obviously there are exceptions. No I'm not racist, I am black myself, luckily with a hint (1/8th) of a mix. Yes I am a beautiful person. xD

***** hatin ******?
Original post by edd360
This is a clear example of where definitions of "hot" vary.

could say the same thing about you and your sig.....
Reply 75
Because it's the black women that are ugly but all these mixed women have a black father and a mother of better race.
Self-hater? I think not.

I am not racist against my own people. We rock, but for the most part are ugly as hell. I have no idea why you would be offended as this comment came from a brother anyway, and I am aware of many other brothers who think alike. Black girls (full black) are usually manly and shiz and mouthy as hell, I like feminine girls. Also, I know my post was full of generalisations and I know there are exceptions. I have seen some ****ing stunning full black girls, but they are few and far between, and usually have attitudes.

Actually you are a self-hater. Mind getting out of my thread now?
Reply 77
Original post by The TSR Star.
youre not even mixed, tbh. youre normal.

As you have already pointed out...

Original post by katyness
You need to get out more. mate.

Irrelevant. Why would you even waste your time writing it? You're a black girl then I'm guessing.

Nah, I'm comfortable here.
Reply 78
Actually the last one is black and the second one is mostly black and the first one is 1/4 korean.

I knew that about the first, I just assumed the rest were mixed because of the OP....I just don't understand this thread at all anymore.
Reply 79
Saying you prefer pale people is pretty racist but whatever. You can go away with your negativity.

Do you have any idea what 'racist' means? Is it sexist to say I prefer girls over guys? You are absolutely ridiculous.

Latest