The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peachykeen09
Ohh yeah! Hahah now I see it! :biggrin:

Hooray for the library of tsr smileys :smile:

I'm loving the borat one :smile: :borat:
Reply 61
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

The first model you posted was a latina. Fallen at the first hurdle.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI2W_DyjdxGn8TrLW_K94i_AcA0WGoC6S8sdy7qV6ll6MflXtG

She's not white bro.
Original post by GeographyEllie
Hooray for the library of tsr smileys :smile:

I'm loving the borat one :smile: :borat:

Ahaha

this one's my fave :danceboy: its just so cute
Original post by Peachykeen09
Ahaha

this one's my fave :danceboy: its just so cute

:bl::elefant:
and these :smile:
Reply 64
Beyonce is gorgeous, and shes not white
Original post by GeographyEllie
:bl::elefant:
and these :smile:

the banana one is funny but the elephant is just straight up creepy :cool: hahaha
Reply 66
Whats with these threads? It is subjective, and there are many ugly people in all races, just like there are many pretty people. I know a lot of pretty white people, but I've seen far more ugly ones as well.
Just to prove a point. Here are some attractive people, and some less attractive people, in white race, mixed race and black race (in my opinion). (Though I might not be the best judge of girls)

You could argue that light-er skin is more attractive which I may be inclined to agree with, but OP no, just no. You're wrong.
I dont think so :colone:
Reply 69
They are better looking than Asian or Black women.

And Middle Easterners! Hmph, why do people argue this so much?
Reply 70
This is exactly the same as the black/mixed race post someone did yesterday, but everyone is being wayyyyy more dismissive on this one. Obviously, I think they are both stupid (and wrong - pacific islanders are clearly the best looking :biggrin:) but double standards much?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 71
Original post by Billydodger
Regardless of try hard threads trying to depict black, asian and mixed race women as all gorgeous. Lets all be honest, white girls win by a landslide. And here's why...

Oh look, I haven't even had to use major celebrities/models to make my point. And I bet guys would rather sleep with/date/marry ^^ those girls than the ones depicted in other threads.

Neg me all you want but you know it's the truth!

Of course if you're white you're gonna have a preference for white girls, it's genetic. And of course SUBJECTIVE. YOU MORON. Plus your attempt at backing your argument with three pictures as conclusive evidence is loltastic, only a cretin would believe that to be solid proof. And if I may say so myself, those girls are distinctly average looking.
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
All the women you posted are 3.7/10 tops. If you're going to make a point, at least use decent examples (like Tulisa) and make a point that hasn't been made a million times on here in the last month :facepalm:

You're a total moron OP. No offence

This. My first thoughts. OP could have at least chosen some hot girls as examples to make his point. The girls he chose were not hot. There are many better examples of hot white girls.
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
:biggrin:

Atleast I can use my own photo on my profile...show me yours!

Wow you'e really pretty. I think I saw your picture (the one where you are in blue) being used as an example of pretty girls about a week ago, someone might have nicked from your profile :dontknow:.
Original post by callumt_y

She's relatively new so there arent many pics to choose from :angry:

I dont find Kristen Bell attractive in the slightest... different strokes for diff folkes I guess.

Besides she's pure class, if you even watched the xfactor.

Rebecca Ferguson is mixed race not white. I thought this thread was about white girls.
OP, you clearly haven't seen enough photos of hot non white girls. Every race has some hot and some fugly. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so diff people will regard diff things as beautiful.

There are also very hot Middle Eastern, South American, Oriental and Indian girls.

If we look at Miss World competitions, the countries with the most Miss Worlds have been:

- India
- Venezuela
- UK

Yes, white people are more likely to be attractive.

Obesity rates are also highest in mostly majority white countries.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 76
Last I checked Jessica Alba isn't white and annihilates all of those women, OP.

Anyway, how does it feel to know that these supposedly inferior non-white women would still reject you if you made a move on them? Must suck being as ugly as you.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 77
Original post by lilzoldier
I dont think so :colone:

Where on earth is your sig from? I've been wondering that for ages!
Reply 78
thats ur opinion but the second and third girl that u posted are not all 'THAT' the first one is niiiice.

oh and ur statement is a normative statement, it can't be proven.... :rolleyes:
Reply 79
OP should post a picture of himself. I'm sure it'd make a decent case for "White guys ARE the ugliest".

Latest

Trending

Trending