The Student Room Group

Module Retakes and Declaration

Hi,

I am resitting my maths C1 in january as i did it along with my gcses in the summer and did not do very well.

I thought that this would be ok but since then I have become confused as to whether certain universities (Glasgow in particular) do not accept any retakes/accept retakes as long as they are in the two A Level years. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Also, do we have to declare retakes to the universities?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
nottingham and RVC are fine with retakes as long as you get an A on the second sitting. probably a good idea to e-mail admissions at glasgow and get a definitive answer!

i'm not sure if you have to declare retakes. if the university asks to see your statement of results then it will be listed on there...
Reply 2
if i'm interpreting this right..

for rvc if you're retaking a module within your a levels that should be fine

RVC policy on Re-sits
What if I don’t achieve the entry requirements?

Due to the level of competition for places when applying to our BVetMed (D100) programme, normally applicants need to have achieved our minimum entry requirements at both GCSE and A-Level in order to progress any further in the application process. It does not matter if you achieve these minimum grades by re-sitting modules within the qualification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending