The Student Room Group

Mens Superdry Hoodie Size Chart?

Does anyone know what size I superdry lumberjack hoodie I should get. I've never tried on their stuff.:redface:

Chest size: 38"
So dunno whether to choose a medium or a small. :dontknow:
Reply 1
I bought a mens Superdry hoody once (don't judge, they had the exact same design for men&women and the womens had run out) and I bought a small..and it's huuuge. If you're a 38, I'd say get a medium..Or try it on in store first!
That would be about a medium.
Reply 3
The sizing is quite large imo. I normally wear a small or a medium depending on the brand, but would definitely go small with Superdry.

(with regards to hoodies at least)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Yeah Superdry stuff is huge. In shops such as Topman I wear Extra Small T shirts... But I can't wear Superdry T shirts as their Small is huge on me, and I'm not a little guy :s very weird.x
Reply 5
Original post by mattiesides
Yeah Superdry stuff is huge. In shops such as Topman I wear Extra Small T shirts... But I can't wear Superdry T shirts as their Small is huge on me, and I'm not a little guy :s very weird.x

Really? I'm a slim build, 5ft 11in guy, about 11stone, and a Medium is about right in a Superdry T-Shirt.
Reply 6
My chest is 35" and I still have trouble getting my medium on. You + small = no chance. You want a medium, and if you're actually in store there'd be no harm in trying the size above either. And yeah what he said above is way off. All Superdry clothing is smaller than usual UK sizes because it's modelled on Japanese sizes (and don't call me racist, but generally speaking the Japanese are a bit smaller than Caucasians). Superdry isn't international but to fit in with their 'Japanese' stuff they use Japanese sizing. Anyway that's why Superdry sizes start at small and go all the way up to extra extra large in the UK, because they have to try and accommodate for the larger sizes of Caucasians.
Reply 7
If your chest size is 38 than Small (size S) should fit you. Well different brands have different measurements.

Quick Reply