The Student Room Group

The "What Film Is This?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Shadowplay

Holy cow, yes, I think you're right! That's amazing, it's not understatement to say I've been looking for this fil for about 14 years.
You brilliant person!
I watched this film when i was younger. It was about two mice, and there was this evil woman, the mice found some diamonds, the mice got on a plane. I also remember something about crocodiles and a speed boat. It was a Disney film if that helps. Bit of a vague description but i cannot remember much :h:
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
I watched this film when i was younger. It was about two mice, and there was this evil woman, the mice found some diamonds, the mice got on a plane. I also remember something about crocodiles and a speed boat. It was a Disney film if that helps. Bit of a vague description but i cannot remember much :h:

The Rescuers?
Reply 343
Original post by DeadGirlsDance

The Rescuers!
Original post by Steevee
The Rescuers!
Original post by tehFrance
The Rescuers?

Yes! That's it :biggrin: I really want to watch it again now. Thanks :h:
Reply 345
I saw this film a few years ago, it was a horror film set in a hospital where some doctors and nurses accidently kill a patient so take in another one to cover it up. Then it was quite confusing with green and red blood and one by one the doctors and nurses die. I think it was either Japanese or Korean.
Hi all,

Need help finding a film please.

My friends description of the film was this (his descprition may not be 100% accurate)....

40 chinese people are on an island and given weapons, e.g. one gets a gun but another gets a compass.

It is basically like a death match where the last person standing wins and surives.

What film is this please??

Thanks
Battle Royale

They are school kids and they are japanese...
Original post by penguinsoldier
Battle Royale

They are school kids and they are japanese...

Thank you.
Hello so im not very sure about the date of my film or anything like that but i do have a clip of it from a fan made youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xY1hgUPD1o&feature=related

if someone could please take the time to have a look the film i would like to see appers at 26 seconds. thanks very much x
I watched part of a film a little while ago, but never managed to catch the title of it. I was wondering if anybody here could help me out. I started watching it about two thirds of the way in, it was a comedy, and the general premise of it was that of a beer drinking tournament which took place in Germany. Has anyone seen it?
Reply 351
Original post by raaadha_x
Hello so im not very sure about the date of my film or anything like that but i do have a clip of it from a fan made youtube video.

if someone could please take the time to have a look the film i would like to see appers at 26 seconds. thanks very much x

The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond?
Original post by Pareidolia
I watched part of a film a little while ago, but never managed to catch the title of it. I was wondering if anybody here could help me out. I started watching it about two thirds of the way in, it was a comedy, and the general premise of it was that of a beer drinking tournament which took place in Germany. Has anyone seen it?

Beerfest I think, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486551/
Original post by chancellorroberts
Yes, that's the one. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by raaadha_x

Is it the creepy guy clip or the dancing women? :smile:
the creepy guy with the mask who touches the wall and then it goes black x
I was just a little girl when I saw this film and remember just some glimpses:

- a man goes to the top of a pyramid/stairs (?) and there's a big pyre/fire at the top, people are looking at it
- a big bird (eagle) is connected with all of this

and maybe, if I'm not mistaken
- quicksand?

I seem to remember a some kind of Indiana-Jonesy feel about the film, but it's not that :smile: It's old, 80's maybe? 70's?
Yes I know, it's not much. :frown:
So i remember this movie I used to watch when I was young.

All i can remember is that there was a little boy in it who (i think) was sent by his mum to go get tomatoes or something. But somehow he gets captured and is held captive by this evil man. He has loads of kids, and they are all like trapped in these slime balls or something.

Toward the end of the film the boy helps free them all, and im pretty sure the movie ends with him walking away singing a song about the tomatoes.

I might sound like im on crack, but thats the closest i can remember to what happened in it. I've tried google etc and cant seem to find it.

HELP!
Reply 358
:lol:

Spoiler

Its the most ridiculous film to try and explain haha, its a kids movie.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending