The Student Room Group

The "What Film Is This?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

You mean Flight of the Navigator, I reckon.
Explorers?
yeahh flight of the navigator :smile:

love that film.

Named my dog Bruisa after the dog in it, as he also had a blue & brown eye :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Miraclefish
You mean Flight of the Navigator, I reckon.

All my google searches have thrown up this film.. but I just watched the trailer and although it looks familiar i'm sure there was more emphasis on the creature.. which kind of looked like a gremlin if I can remember!
Reply 24
Original post by ShortyGetLow
yeahh flight of the navigator :smile:

love that film.

Named my dog Bruisa after the dog in it, as he also had a blue & brown eye :smile:

Hmm thanks, can you remember any (main) creature being in it though that the boy becomes friendly with and has to go back to space afterwards? :confused:
Reply 25
Ah this film brings back the memories haha. I'm pretty sure it's flight of the navigator.
Reply 26
Basically I don’t know this films name :frown: so help would be much appreciated (it’s been 2 YR searching)

The story goes like this..

The guy steals Diamond from somewhere and runs away from the police but before he gets arrested he gets a tape or somthing and sticks it onto the constructing building, after he returns (several years I think) he finds that building is turned into police station then he makes fake id ( ans works as a detective cop) and get inside to search for the diamond he left . He make a toy car with camera and send it on the roof to find it the diamond and he sees a officer Masturbating.. And (some funny stuff I can’t remember) so yh that’s it then my teacher stopped it ....this was in YR 10 :redface: I’m now 2nd college but I still can’t find it.

Thank you guyz :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
sounds like a pretty **** film
Original post by Riyas.TSR
Basically I don’t know this films name :frown: so help would be much appreciated (it’s been 2 YR searching)

The guy steals Diamond from somewhere and runs away from the police but before he gets arrested he gets a tape or somthing and sticks it onto the constructing building, after he returns (several years I think) he finds that building is turned into police station then he makes fake id ( ans works as a detective cop) and get inside to search for the diamond he left . He make a toy car with camera and send it on the roof to find it the diamond and he sees a officer Masturbating.. And (some funny stuff I can’t remember) so yh that’s it then my teacher stopped it ....this was in YR 10 :redface: I’m now 2nd college but I still can’t find it.

Blue Streak? Starring Martin Lawrence?

Edit: beaten to it.
Reply 30
Blue Streak :biggrin:
Original post by Riyas.TSR

Beaten to it :|
Reply 32
Borat? :borat:
Reply 33

THANK youu sooo muchh:biggrin:
lulz there's a bollywood rip off of this movie! don't know what it's called though..
Reply 35

??
Reply 36
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?

Yes, that's the one!

Thank you! :smile:

Are there any other recommended films that may be similar to this or fit the genre? Preferably one's that have made this year or the last.
Original post by miley
Yes, that's the one!

Thank you! :smile:

Are there any other recommended films that may be similar to this or fit the genre? Preferably one's that have made this year or the last.

Crime type films?

I would recommend checking out the Film Recommendations thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1456412 :smile:
Reply 38
I stumbled across this video and fell in love with the music. I think it's Arabic but I'm not quite sure. Anyway, I know that the video clip is a film - does anyone know what film?

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pObFyRDxGi0

EDIT: It's not Arabic.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Bump?

Quick Reply

Latest