The Student Room Group

The "What Film Is This?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheHeart
Bump?

Malena. The film is not arabic, only the music seems like it is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213847/
(edited 13 years ago)
yup malena's the film...it even says in one of the comments
Reply 42
I remember seeing it when i was younger but cant remember the name.
Its basically about this young blonde girl who for some reason gets chased by these gremlin things which can only get her at night. A couple of scenes i remember are:

Her car breaks down at night. Street lights begin to turn off and the only light remaining is her headlights. I think she fixes the car just in time before the gremlin things get her.
Basically anywhere she goes at night, these creatures turn all the lights off to try and get her. Another scene is when she is in an underground subway running down a track and the lights are going out again.
Its an American film and at the end she ends up being taken to a nut house, she opens a cupboard in the room and the darkness in the cupboard drags her in and she finally is caught.

Any help?
Reply 43
It's a film where as far as i can remember, 3 (possibly 4) random people awake in a room with one door which is locked. As far as I am aware they have no idea how they got into the room. I think they might be instructed to do some kind of survey, but soon realise they won't make it out alive. I think they might find scratches on the wall saying HELP or something similar... One of them gets shot by another one, and eventually I am fairly sure they all get gased and die.

Please help my memory with what the film was called?!

Thanks!
Reply 44
No idea, but it sure sounds cheerful.

I'm just posting because I'd be quite interested to find out.
It sounds like a Saw film. But there are 6 of those at the moment.
Reply 46
Saw 1
Gee, I hate surveys!
Reply 48
Sound like Saw 2
Bambi.
Saw 2?
I've never saw this film....
such a cheerful first post.
Reply 53
Original post by TableChair
Bambi.

Made me lol

+ rep :borat:
Sand :tongue:
Original post by Bodiniho
It's a film where as far as i can remember, 3 (possibly 4) random people awake in a room with one door which is locked. As far as I am aware they have no idea how they got into the room. I think they might be instructed to do some kind of survey, but soon realise they won't make it out alive. I think they might find scratches on the wall saying HELP or something similar... One of them gets shot by another one, and eventually I am fairly sure they all get gased and die.

Please help my memory with what the film was called?!

Thanks!

This is Saw 2. It isnt Saw 1, as this only features two people.

And yes, the instructions of the "game" is that they have 3 hours to escpae or they will die from the gas the will inhale.

If they get their own personally challenges to get "keys" to escape then this is the film you are after!
Reply 56
Saw 2 mate :smile:
Reply 57
reservoir dogs
Reply 58
I never saw it before.
Reply 59
I remember seeing it when i was younger but cant remember the name.
Its basically about this young blonde girl who for some reason gets chased by these gremlin things which can only get her at night. A couple of scenes i remember are:

Her car breaks down at night. Street lights begin to turn off and the only light remaining is her headlights. I think she fixes the car just in time before the gremlin things get her.
Basically anywhere she goes at night, these creatures turn all the lights off to try and get her. Another scene is when she is in an underground subway running down a track and the lights are going out again.
Its an American film and at the end she ends up being taken to a nut house, she opens a cupboard in the room and the darkness in the cupboard drags her in and she finally is caught.

Any help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending