The Student Room Group

accents you find sexy and accents you just find funny

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Scottish accent :love:

It was one of the key deciding factors in my UCAS applications last year!
Reply 41
Posh london accent = :love:

South african accent is hilarious, District 9 anyone :rofl2:
1. Irish
2. American
3. british

Funny- indian

and that's it. irish accents have to be the hottest accents i've ever heard :drool:
Weird: Loyd Grossman's accent :s-smilie:
Reply 44
Something about an American girls accent just does it for me. Think i watch to many American TV shows !
Reply 45
Sexy: Irish and English

Funny: chinese and indian :tongue:
koreans- sexy/adorable :P like when they say merry christmas...sounds like they're saying merry kissmas...(A)

and funny would probably be jamaicans hehe
I find the public schoolboy type accent very sexy - Ben Barnes's accent. Phwoar. Oh and I love a Texan drawl - in fact, most American accents. Oh and I looove a russian accent!

Accents I don't like; Northern Irish, Scottish, Welsh I just find funny, Cockney,
Reply 48
I love a Yorkshire accent, it makes me feel all giddy!

I don't really like Liverpudlian, Brummie or Geordie accents.

Outside of Britain, I think Australian accents are quite nice, when they're not too broad. Indian accents (my limited experience of hearing them anyway) always grate a bit on me.
Reply 49
Irish = mmmmmm sexy
German = LOL!
Reply 50
Original post by soldier-4-life

Geordie - I didn't even realise I liked it until I slept with this guy and it is THE sexiest thing I have ever heard. I almost faint when I hear him.
ohh yeah asian accents are hilarious too !

me love you long timeee
Sexy: American
SEXY
Southern accent :biggrin: like texas, alabama and louisiana ..... gotta love the southern drawl
kiwi accent
south african accent
irish accent - north&south

Funny
british accents - welsh,scottish & english ..... im thinkin of like bham,manchester,edinburgh,liverpool etc etc
canadian
aussie

Horrible
London cockney like the stuff u hear on eastenders hence why i dont watch it
boston accent
indian
(edited 13 years ago)
Some Northern accents are incredibly sexy, e.g. some people from Yorkshire have great accents. The Scottish accent sounds a bit funny but I like it.

Funny: American (especially the Southern accents), Canadian, also some people from the Bradford area have a very weird accent. Oh, and obvs. posh accents.
Reply 55
scotish accent i find hilarious:rofl3:
I have a yorkshire accent, and am moving to London for Uni... haha i hope they don't make fun of me:K:
Original post by im so academic
Guessing you didn't have this in mind! :rofl:

The pussy cat was very funny lol :biggrin:
Reply 58
sexy: italian, french, irish
funny: polish, Jamaican, south east asian
Reply 59
Very sexy: Irish accents !!!!!!!

Not sexy: London accent

funny but nice: Scottish accent, Yorkshire accent

I definetely dislike: all American accents, Australian English, Asian English accents. --> I have a prof from Singapore and I could hardly understand a word sometimes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending