The Student Room Group

Could i still get into University

well basically i haven't applied for uni yet and the closing date is the 15th for art and design courses. which i wanna do textiles at De Montford University Soit's only know I'm thinking of going to uni if i don't get through at least i tried.

Do you reckon I would be able to get in because I'm more mature and older and know what I actually want to gain.Being that this year is going to be so tougher than ever everybody's going to apply because of the fees going up next year September 2012.Being that I turn 20 this year I would have to pay to stay in college to do a foundation in art and design that's if I did't get into De Montford University.

Here are the grades which i got :s-smilie: ( here It goes)

national diploma fashion & clothing awaiting results

BTEC First Diploma merit

BTEC Introductory Diploma Art & Design Distinction

GCSE
Design & Technology: Food Technology C
English E
French D
Geography F
History E
Information Technology U
Mathematics F
Science F
Key Skills
Information and Communication Technology Pass
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by expresschoco
well basically i haven't applied for uni yet and the closing date is the 15th for art and design courses. which i wanna do textiles at De Montford University Soit's only know I'm thinking of going to uni if i don't get through at least i tried.

Do you reckon I would be able to get in because I'm more mature and older and know what I actually want to gain.Being that this year is going to be so tougher than ever everybody's going to apply because of the fees going up next year September 2012.Being that I turn 20 this year I would have to pay to stay in college to do a foundation in art and design that's if I did't get into De Montford University.

Here are the grades which i got :s-smilie: ( here It goes)

national diploma fashion & clothing awaiting results

BTEC First Diploma merit

BTEC Introductory Diploma Art & Design Distinction

GCSE
Design & Technology: Food Technology C
English E
French D
Geography F
History E
Information Technology U
Mathematics F
Science F
Key Skills
Information and Communication Technology Pass

they will give u a offer mostly based on your portfolio. and yes it will be a lotttt harder, as some people who would be taking gap years next year...are most prob going to not take them now
Reply 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending