The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Very common....most people these days don't have hang ups about it. People that say it's "dirty" are quite ridiculous providing the person washes- it's cleaner than alot of other places
Reply 21
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Relationships i've had have had plenty of oral relations :sexface:
Reply 23
As everyone else has said, it's pretty common.
Reply 24
It's the norm in my relationship, usually end up with it involved during most sexual activity rather than as an act alone, so about 4/5 times a week. Only to give you an idea beyond saying 'common'.
Reply 25
Original post by History-Student

Amongst my male friends we have an unwritten rule that we never discuss our own sex lives

H-S

You're missing out on some vital banter by the sound of it
i won't let my boyfriend go down on me. i think i'm too insecure or something. we haven't had sex. but i don't mind going down on him. i do it a lot for him seeing as he's not getting sex.
Reply 27
It is quite prolific.
Reply 28
Often enough, but I don't particularly like doing it.
Original post by Meh.
Often enough, but I don't particularly like doing it.

Girl or guy?
Reply 30
Very common.
Reply 31
My ex never gave oral, but given her reasons I can't blame her.

However she has been my only gf/sexual partner so I'm curious: how common is oral in a relationship? I ask because I see a lot of threads about it on here but from my own knowledge (see below) it seems really uncommon.

I only really have 1 female friend I'd talk about this with and she doesn't because the one time she did her bf came in her mouth after promising he wouldn't, so she imposed a blowjob embargo as punishment (and apparently she didn't like the idea much anway).

Amongst my male friends we have an unwritten rule that we never discuss our own sex lives, and frankly they're all liars anyway :tongue:

Thanks in advance,
H-S

Haha. Textbook.
Reply 32
I personally cannot recall ever having intercourse without oral foreplay. It is great to get the lubricants flowing etc.
Well there's no way of anyone here actually knowing for sure but I'm going to go with common like most people stated here.

It's fun, feels great, and you don't have to go though safety measures like with actual intercourse (if you use any that is).
Pretty common, as part of foreplay or as an activity in itself.
I'm not particularly fussed about receiving it (as a bloke) and my girlfriend isn't either. Neither of us has really said it but I don't think either of us particularly wants to give it either. She is almost always wet enough without it and has no problem orgasming through penetrative sex anyway so it's not a big deal; each to their own etc.
Reply 36
she imposed a blowjob embargo

**** THAT NOISE.

Depends on the girl really, but from experience pretty common, depends on your sex life as a whole really. Thing about oral is you really have to want to, you can't just go through the motions when you can't be bothered likeyou can with sex.
I think it's more common than say 10 or 20 years ago, though like the number of sexual partners a lot of lies are told about it.
Reply 38
Original post by Young Spade
Well there's no way of anyone here actually knowing for sure but I'm going to go with common like most people stated here.

It's fun, feels great, and you don't have to go though safety measures like with actual intercourse (if you use any that is).

ok so admittedly pregnancy is out, but you can still get std's from oral....
ETA - Very common OP
(edited 13 years ago)
Good Lord have mercyyyyyy

Latest

Trending

Trending