The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Even though the nature of this tip makes it wide open for jokes... it's meant to be taken seriously because it really is the best method.

Let's not ruin the thread for those who can learn from it, ok? "Choke on my cock", "blow me" and pushing her head down is funny, yes... but it's bad advice.
Reply 121
Original post by History-Student
the one time she did her bf came in her mouth after promising he wouldn't,
H-S

What a lad.
Reply 122
Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but often.

You like the box jellyfish?!??!?!?!?!?!? ME TOO! I am obsessed with it.
Anyway... for those that don't fully get what I mean with this tip, just think of it as a Cocky and FunnY way of telling a chick to blow you. To women, you saying "gimme a BJ" makes the act sound degrading and dirty (and not in the good dirty way)... but when you say "gimme some sucky sucky" it makes the act sound fun, playful, and at times even bordering on innocent.

Bottom line: it works better.

Try it first and thank me later.
We don't do it a lot, we prefer sex. We did it fairly regularly before we had sex though!
Reply 125
Original post by Nalced
A lot. My gf never liked me giving HER oral. No idea why, I only wanted to do my part of the relationship. TBH- i don't like giving, i always suffocate. Any tips for men giving oral to girls?

If she lies with her legs off the bed and you between them (so you're next to the bed) you will be less likely to 'suffocate' and will have more room to move/breathe.
Original post by INTJ
You like the box jellyfish?!??!?!?!?!?!? ME TOO! I am obsessed with it.

Well if I met one I wouldnt shake its hand, but yes, im a fan :biggrin:
Are you a virgin!
If i was a girl, i would find giving head the most disgusting thing i could ever do. A smelly, sweaty dick, in my mouth? YUCK.

On the other hand, as a male, i would love to give it :P
Original post by Fresh_Azimiz
Anyway... for those that don't fully get what I mean with this tip, just think of it as a Cocky and FunnY way of telling a chick to blow you. To women, you saying "gimme a BJ" makes the act sound degrading and dirty (and not in the good dirty way)... but when you say "gimme some sucky sucky" it makes the act sound fun, playful, and at times even bordering on innocent.

Bottom line: it works better.

Try it first and thank me later.

...Er, no. I'm sorry, if I guy said that to me, I'd just think he was a tool.

To be honest, if the guy has to ask/demand he's not really very smooth - I can just tell when my boyfriend wants one, and if I don't get the hint, he just says "blowjob?" It's not pleading, it's suggesting, and I never feel like I have to.
(edited 13 years ago)
pretty common, id say. I dont though
Reply 131
Here's a nice tip for you guys...

When you are ever in a position where you are going to demand a BJ (and I say demand because you are never supposed to "ask" for things like this... refer to my quoted phrase above for a rough example) I've found that almost all women unanimously are much more receptive to you referring to the act as "sucky sucky" than any other way you can put it. I'm not 100% sure why, but my best guess is that by referring to it in that manner gives it a more playful and innocent vibe, which increases the chance that the woman will actually blow you.

"Gimme a BJ"
"Gimme a blow job"
"Suck my dick/cock"
"Suck it"
"Slob my knob"

This list can go on forever... but "Gimme some sucky sucky" will always have the best results. I'm sure of this, as I've tested it on many women, and all have proven to be much more responsive to "sucky sucky" than any other form of demanding a BJ. I know saying "sucky sucky" sounds kind of gay and all (at least I think it does)... but the results totally outweigh any awkwardness that you'd feel while saying it. Plus, while you are getting a BJ do you really care what sentence you said that got you to that point?

Oh yeah, and when you deliver this demand... make sure to do it in a lighthearted manner. It's supposed to "feel" non-threatening and fun, so say it with a smile...

Now go get your dick wet.

if a guy said this to me i would most certainly laugh at him, not get on my knees :| therefore i hope you are taking the ****.
I used to hate doing it but would do it anyway cos I kinda expect it.

Now I don't mind at all :sexface:
Here's a nice tip for you guys...

When you are ever in a position where you are going to demand a BJ (and I say demand because you are never supposed to "ask" for things like this... refer to my quoted phrase above for a rough example) I've found that almost all women unanimously are much more receptive to you referring to the act as "sucky sucky" than any other way you can put it. I'm not 100% sure why, but my best guess is that by referring to it in that manner gives it a more playful and innocent vibe, which increases the chance that the woman will actually blow you.

"Gimme a BJ"
"Gimme a blow job"
"Suck my dick/cock"
"Suck it"
"Slob my knob"

This list can go on forever... but "Gimme some sucky sucky" will always have the best results. I'm sure of this, as I've tested it on many women, and all have proven to be much more responsive to "sucky sucky" than any other form of demanding a BJ. I know saying "sucky sucky" sounds kind of gay and all (at least I think it does)... but the results totally outweigh any awkwardness that you'd feel while saying it. Plus, while you are getting a BJ do you really care what sentence you said that got you to that point?

Oh yeah, and when you deliver this demand... make sure to do it in a lighthearted manner. It's supposed to "feel" non-threatening and fun, so say it with a smile...

Now go get your dick wet.

Ummm no, that would just sound creepy. I would just advise that guys shouldn't demand it. If a girl doesn't like the idea and you demand it, she won't even consider it. You should ask, not demand. It makes the girl feel like she is in control so it's a win-win for you, right?
It's normal dude and very comm on I've had 200 blow jobs just enjoy it and every girl swallowed
And with that, thread closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending