The Student Room Group

What time to start queuing for a concert?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
2-3?! bloody hell :lolwut: Cant you just push your way to the front? It's what I would do, I mean, it's MCR, they're hardly going to be tough LOL.

Ohhh the beauty of loving bands who play small venues to about 500 people haha.
Reply 21
Original post by tikkitak
8 hours :redface:. Most of the bands I've seen, I just turn up 15 minutes before it starts and fight my way to the front. Although with MCR it'll probably be a completely different story.

Off topic, eLECTROLOSIS, I just read your sig and now all I have in my head is that bloomin' song! Pfft. I am not impressed.

I just happened to be listening to said song when I read this thread :biggrin:

With MCR I agree it'll be awfully hard to get to the front, loads of teenage emo kids and stuff there, unfortunately my uni mates are thinking of going to see them in Cardiff instead of Sylosis :frown:
Reply 22
I generally get their about 4 hours before doors!

I'm going to see Murderdolls on the 13th Feb, im getting there around 3.30-4.00 doors are at 19.30... i like to get early as its Rock City in Nottingham, never giged there before.
Or you can just not turn up and go see a decent band
I’m seeing pink in Cardiff what time would you start queuing to get to the front row
Reply 25
I don't know how it stacks up, but I saw Arctic Monkeys at the Birmingham Arena, got there an hour before doors, and with a bit of running once inside we were two people from the barrier.

Quick Reply

Latest