Liar :colonhash:
Helle beekum
Original post by ak137
o rly? :perv:

Liar :colonhash:

imm not lying :colonhash:
Reply 2764
Original post by scherezade
:biggrin: you can't say anything, i'm willing to bet my arm and leg you can't cook either :u:

hahaha, la balla jideeda 3laya! mesh hoora ibgad sum3at arbissah :P

zeena, ga3da wa sakta, youmiya ahlis sha3ar raasi wa al3an ucas wa ilee 5alaf ucas:dry:

shlonak inta? How's university, how's leeds? Sometimes, laman i stress about university, I remember you and laugh for 10minutes flat. Athukrak bil kheer lol :biggrin:

yes i can :cool:
Original post by im so fresh
i honestly don't mind xd
bamya thakhina ma3a lots of la7am. <-with that i will be set for the whole day. :biggrin:

:colone: i know your weakness lol, and talking of weaknesses, how's studying?

Original post by andrewpeters
lool im chaldi i think lol, i go to an arabic penteconstal church "hamseeneya" :smile:

chaldi is more catholic based, so you're not (this other guy on this thread is chaldean, and some girl is assyrian :wink:). if you're pentecostal, you're not from the major iraqi cities then? :biggrin: loool this means that every iraqi christian here belongs to a different branch! :cool:
Original post by y-y
yes i can :cool:

shgad kathaaaaaaaaaaab! :colone: lol

boring. terrible. u?
chaldi is more catholic based, so you're not (this other guy on this thread is chaldean, and some girl is assyrian :wink:). if you're pentecostal, you're not from the major iraqi cities then? :biggrin: loool this means that every iraqi christian here belongs to a different branch! :cool:

hahaha i think my dad is chaldean, erm he's from mosul and my mum is from baghdad. are you iraqi?:colone:

Who are they? :eek:

I'm Syriac Orthodox.
Original post by im so fresh
boring. terrible. u?

even worse walla :| no motivation whatsoever!

Original post by andrewpeters
hahaha i think my dad is chaldean, erm he's from mosul and my mum is from baghdad. are you iraqi?:colone:

ahhh cool! Yes, from baghdad tooo, but i have lots of chaldean friends, and they are mostly from mosul :smile: their accent is so much cooler than mine *sigh*
what are your plans for easter sunday? dolma time!!! :drool:

oh and yes, andrew meet tzarchasm, a fellow brother. :smile:

Original post by Tzarchasm
Who are they? :eek:

I'm Syriac Orthodox.

:angelblush: i'm so sorry tzar, i keep thinking your chaldean! (mainly because you mentioned you had relatives in canada once, and our family friends are chaldean and live in canada and they were saying they had relatives in 'lenden')

anywaaaaay, did you fast for lent? plans for sunday etc? I know its almost 2 weeks away, but still :biggrin:

ahhh cool! Yes, from baghdad tooo, but i have lots of chaldean friends, and they are mostly from mosul :smile: their accent is so much cooler than mine *sigh*

:angelblush: i'm so sorry tzar, i keep thinking your chaldean! (mainly because you mentioned you had relatives in canada once, and our family friends are chaldean and live in canada and they were saying they had relatives in 'lenden')

anywaaaaay, did you fast for lent? plans for sunday etc? I know its almost 2 weeks away, but still :biggrin:

Ahlan wa Sahlan Andrew. I hope you're enjoying your time here.

Laughed at your reasoning as to why you thought I was Chaldean. :laugh:

Unfortunately not. I've been so busy and muddled up in life's problems that I completely forgot about fasting; even though it would have been best for me. Plan = church. Man, I'm soo boring. :frown: I think my church might be hosting a youth party but not sure. What about you? Watchaaa been up to? :biggrin:

hahaha, la balla jideeda 3laya! mesh hoora ibgad sum3at arbissah :P

zeena, ga3da wa sakta, youmiya ahlis sha3ar raasi wa al3an ucas wa ilee 5alaf ucas:dry:

shlonak inta? How's university, how's leeds? Sometimes, laman i stress about university, I remember you and laugh for 10minutes flat. Athukrak bil kheer lol :biggrin:

ee walla sa7ee7 sumu3ty moo 6abee3iya ;p

Euuggh thank god im done with ucas i hope i never have to visit that website ever again... bad bad times.

Mashi, leeds is good bas uni is frustrating right now, u know before the easter break they give us all these assignments and coursework fa mada la7ig :/ .. cant wait to be done. Ee hem zein 3al a8al da feed il nas... whenever people are feeling down they should remember me and my misfortunes and they'll automatically regain all the hope and optimism they lost. ;P

P.S. Sherezade 3aini Kaldan Athur catholic orthodox makoo faru8 beinatneh :biggrin: .. kulna ikhwan. :biggrin:
Original post by Tzarchasm
Laughed at your reasoning as to why you thought I was Chaldean. :laugh:

Unfortunately not. I've been so busy and muddled up in life's problems that I completely forgot about fasting; even though it would have been best for me. Plan = church. Man, I'm soo boring. :frown: I think my church might be hosting a youth party but not sure. What about you? Watchaaa been up to? :biggrin:

hahaha, yeah, sorry about the mix up :colondollar:

I hope you're ok? :smile: I really wish I could say something witty, but all I can say is God will guide us to what's best, so smile :biggrin:
aaah youth party? Lucky you! Just forget everything and enjoy it. I'm same as you minus the party lool, i think some are expected me to sing, but i'm panicking- the fasting has made my throat sore. :eek: i'll defo try to remind you next year! I don't want to suffer alone :colone:

Original post by arbissah
ee walla sa7ee7 sumu3ty moo 6abee3iya ;p

Euuggh thank god im done with ucas i hope i never have to visit that website ever again... bad bad times.

Mashi, leeds is good bas uni is frustrating right now, u know before the easter break they give us all these assignments and coursework fa mada la7ig :/ .. cant wait to be done. Ee hem zein 3al a8al da feed il nas... whenever people are feeling down they should remember me and my misfortunes and they'll automatically regain all the hope and optimism they lost. ;P

P.S. Sherezade 3aini Kaldan Athur catholic orthodox makoo faru8 beinatneh :biggrin: .. kulna ikhwan. :biggrin:

Nithrub beek al mathal hehehe :rofl: bas sudug bad bad times!
I thought you'd make me look forward to uni, bas it5awufni with this coursework and assignments? :facepalm: ya 5ooya, Allah yisa3dak :biggrin: How's it feel to be all in university and old? lool

and you are so right! Kolna i5wan, tara fi3lan you restored my faith in iraqi unity. 5ijalit min nafsi :colondollar:

awesomee, how much do you wanna bet all of us iraqis on here are related in some way 2nd 3rd cousins lool. Any iraqis in london??
easter sunday we pretty much always spend at church and visiting random peeps lol
Hele beekum
Shlonkum?
Yeah well
I'm Iraqi but I live in Britain tee hee
^i'm guessing 90% of us live in uk
:colone:

Nithrub beek al mathal hehehe :rofl: bas sudug bad bad times!
I thought you'd make me look forward to uni, bas it5awufni with this coursework and assignments? :facepalm: ya 5ooya, Allah yisa3dak :biggrin: How's it feel to be all in university and old? lool

and you are so right! Kolna i5wan, tara fi3lan you restored my faith in iraqi unity. 5ijalit min nafsi :colondollar:

La you don't really have anything to worry about as long as you organise your time and don't leave everything to the last minute like I do ;p .... I don't know what it's like at your schools but when I compare uni now to my school it's like my school was a prison, I can't believe we used to put up with everything from them.. donno it's weird, feels like ages ago. So yeah uni's a lot more free.... plus if you're away from home it's even better. :biggrin:

And la makou da3i tinkhajleen hahaha.. I'm glad I could help. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest