The Student Room Group

offers at UNI

do predicted grades matter at A2 any more because i been told that Uni's give you a offer at your exam results on august

is this true?:confused::confused:
Original post by Freaknik
do predicted grades matter at A2 any more because i been told that Uni's give you a offer at your exam results on august

is this true?:confused::confused:

Predicted grades are important because a lot of applicants get offers before having taken their A-levels.

Unless you mean AS grades..?
Reply 2
It is false. They confirm the offer at August (switch from conditional to unconditional), they give it out sometime between October and March (and sometimes beyond).
Reply 3
Original post by Fusilero
It is false. They confirm the offer at August (switch from conditional to unconditional), they give it out sometime between October and March (and sometimes beyond).

but am talking about this years applicants or is it the same
Reply 4
You, my friend, need to get clued up on the system if you're applying this year... kinda late to be leaving it to go asking for info???

In your A2 year, uni's give offers based on predicted grades, but they give conditional offers, i.e. that are conditional to you getting certain grades in your actual exams. Predicted grades are important because that's what the unis expect you to get basically, there isn't much you can say to them that'll change their mind about that, but stuff like PS and overall application can help your cause. If you've already recieved your A level grades and are applying with them in hand, obviously the unis will look at your actual results...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending