The Student Room Group

WJEC AS & A2 Chemistry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Hi :smile: With Ch1 coming in just a few days i figured i'd see how prepared people are for it, what they're worried about and how they're revising for it :biggrin:
Reply 581
hey, sorry if this has already been asked but does anybody have a copy of the CH5 2004 marking scheme? thanks
Reply 582
Got an A in A-level Chemistry :biggrin:

CH4 96/120 (A)
CH5 91/120 (B)
CH6 56/60 (A)

I have the CH5 June 2012 paper as a pdf if anyone needs it for next year.
(edited 11 years ago)
Absolutely chuffed with Chemistry and was running around in circles after collecting results on Thursday!
CH4: 115, CH5: 104, CH6: 53. Just got in by 2 UMS!!
Nice Tractor! I had 98 in CH4 (resit) and 91 in CH5, and 60 in CH6. I got in by 26 UMS, I was worried about scraping it!! :biggrin:
Original post by x_Melissa_x
I'll send you them in a PM :smile:

Could I have a copy too?
Thanks
Reply 586
Does anyone have the ch1 jan 2013 and jun 2012 paper and mark scheme.

Really Need it asap

Will be eternally grateful
Reply 587
[QUOTE="rsp;31007148"]
Original post by planetconwy1
The new specification is the new set of A-Levels that were introduced in the summer of 2008. This means people were able to take the "New" AS Level exams in 2009 and in 2010 they were the first people to be awarded A-Levels in the new system. There is not much difference between the new and the old specification, the main difference is that some of the theory has been changed around between modules and it is now possible to be awarded an A* in the A-Level as before it was not.

Firsty if you are going to buy a chemistry mark scheme from the WJEC buy the New Specification ones

Secondly, do not buy any PM me and I will give you all the ones you want.

You can always tell the difference between a new specification paper and an old one. On the top of the papers there is a code. The new ones start with 1097 and the old ones start with 338.[/QUOTE
dont worry if not , but is it possinble to have some marking schemes please

Hey can u sent me the mark schemes of old spec ch3?
heyaaa :smile:

so I'm sitting my CH4 chemistry exam in January... Wondered if anyone had the markschemes for June 2005 and Jan 2003

Reply 589
Mobile tsr is saying last post in 1970... so not sure if this thread is still alive and so checking.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 590
Hi!
Does anyone have the summer 2005 CH4 paper and marking scheme?
If so, Id be sooo grateful if you wouldnt mind sending it!
Thanks xx
Reply 591
Original post by welshgirl96
heyaaa :smile:

so I'm sitting my CH4 chemistry exam in January... Wondered if anyone had the markschemes for June 2005 and Jan 2003

Heya!
I noticed you were asking about the ch4 paper of june 2005. Hope you dont think Im rude, but would it be possible to have a copy of the summer 2005 paper? Did you manage to get hold of the marking scheme too?
If this is not possible, no worries and Good luck for Chem!
Thanks. xx
could you possibly send it to me please? thank you!
hey guys, i know it's an old post but i desperately need CH1 and CH2 WJEC complete past papers.... thanks
Does anyone have the CH5 mark scheme from June 2002? I need it pretty urgently
Original post by ALevel Student 1
Anyone got any advice for this exam on Tuesday? Would really appreciate it!

I could give you all the advice my teachers taught me and it still wouldn't have helped you in that exam. That exam was a piss take. It makes every year before combined look like a walk in the park.
Hi , does anyone have wjec chem as level Ch1 2006 pastpaper? I am in a hurry

Please and thanks
Reply 597
Anyone know how CH2 is going to be like on Friday 9th June???
Hope it's not going to be too hard, I'm terrible at chemistry😒
Anyone have chemistry CH4 mark scheme 2015june
Anyone have chemistry CH4 mark scheme 2015june

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending