what a-levels are you taking?
what unis are you for aiming for?
Original post by Superstar6318
what a-levels are you taking?

psychology, english, media and music
Reply 23
I'm not much of a believer.

Well, according to the Christians, "God" will still help you because he "loves us all".
Original post by fosterwho
Well, according to the Christians, "God" will still help you because he "loves us all".

I'm not Christian so it won't apply to me. I don't believe in all this God crap, I'd rather just get drunk.
Original post by megfashion
psychology, english, media and music

Psychology and english I did, I can help you, just PM me. It's all fine
Psychology and english I did, I can help you, just PM me. It's all fine

aqa a?

its just learning the stuff really. i worked really really hard on unit 1 and ended up with a C... and now im jst so unmotivated :/ got to do music revision today
aqa a?

its just learning the stuff really. i worked really really hard on unit 1 and ended up with a C... and now im jst so unmotivated :/ got to do music revision today

unit 1- memory. i found that my hardest psychology exam because it was my first. if thers any advice i can give, you gotta treat it as if you are knowlegable about ehat you're learnig. i.e read through revision as if youre absorbing knowledge (semantically) so when it comes to answering questions its not a case of memorising but using what you know.

psych exchange is the best for questions, print off loads (sign up first) you can get access to a lot of stuff.

when it comes to writing notes, the best thing to do is to write the main points down, try and see how much you can get done in an hour. dont write chunks of info you wont use...like the whole of bowlbys theory. make sure you understand it....i.e as if you have to tell someone what it is in a few sentences.

learn how to apply case studies to a question and make sure you use it only when appropriate!
aqa a?

and for english- whatever book youre doing, sparknotes is your saviour.
and for english- whatever book youre doing, sparknotes is your saviour.

we had our english exam in january - we have started year 13 now. yes ive heard of sparknotes, mum has also bought the DVDs :P (oh, and the books, of course!)

psychology is just the main concern, and music... its just knowing the stuff, spose, but it doesnt seem to process. dunno what im doing wrong!

hope your exams are going ok :smile:
we had our english exam in january - we have started year 13 now. yes ive heard of sparknotes, mum has also bought the DVDs :P (oh, and the books, of course!)

psychology is just the main concern, and music... its just knowing the stuff, spose, but it doesnt seem to process. dunno what im doing wrong!

hope your exams are going ok :smile:

I wish I could turn time back, long story, but when they do i am going back.
ur moist
I'm in Year 13! I hate myself so much

ur moist

Quick Reply

Latest