The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Decisions Thread for 2011 Entry!

I saw that this hadn't been made yet (ok, maybe it's a bit early, but meh!), so I thought I'd start one off! :dance:

I must admit I haven't made the all important move of replying to my offers yet, as I'm still half waiting on an offer from UCL, but I have an unconditional which I'm fairly sure I'm going to take anyway. So WOO UCL! :party:

Anyone else firming their offer? Would be cool to get to know the people we'll be studying with next year!

Good luck to anyone who's still waiting on an offer :thumbsup:

I'll make a list of people who have firmed their offers here. I'll try and keep it up to date, but if you can say what course you're firming when you do that'd be great :smile: Try and do it in the same format as the Applicant thread i.e.
Username: JakeBeesley
Course: Russian Studies

Just so I spot it between the other posts!

Spoiler

Fancy meeting the people you're going to be studying with? Join up to the UCL 2011-2012 Freshers Facebook group!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135758123128886
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Currently waiting on my rejection :P
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I've accepted my place on Russian Studies! :biggrin: Just over 8 months to go! Doesn't seem like very long!
Reply 3
Hey!
I have an unconditional from UCL for Computer Science International Programme and now that I got rejected from Cambridge I'm going to firm it.
Still a bit disappointed because of the (expected) rejection but looking forward to study at UCL :biggrin:
Reply 4
I got a conditional offer from UCL and was rejected by Cambridge, and am trying to get excited about UCL as much as I was terrified I would have a choice. I don't think it's worth waiting to hear from St. Andrews or Edinburgh if UCL took me even conditionally. But for some reason UCAS won't accept my acceptance!
Reply 5
Hello!

I have a conditional offer from UCL :smile: I also got rejected from Oxford post-interview and though I didn't expect to get in I kinda had to build up excitement for UCL to help get over it. But anyway, it worked :biggrin: and I'm most likely going to put UCL as my first choice and Kings or Bristol (if I get an offer) as my 2nd.
Reply 6
Yay! Congratulations on all your offers :biggrin: UCL is SO the place to be :smile:
Reply 7
R to the ejected :P
I've got a conditional from the Scandinavian Studies department for Swedish! :biggrin: Still deciding though, between this one and an unconditional from Edinburgh... Decisions, decisions!
Reply 9
Original post by EcstaticMuse
I've got a conditional from the Scandinavian Studies department for Swedish! :biggrin: Still deciding though, between this one and an unconditional from Edinburgh... Decisions, decisions!

UCL UCL UCL! It's the place to be! :biggrin:
Original post by JakeBeesley
UCL UCL UCL! It's the place to be! :biggrin:

I'm beginning to agree with this more and more! :biggrin:
Reply 11
I'm beginning to agree with this more and more! :biggrin:

yep, definitely UCL... who needs an unconditional anyway :tongue:
Original post by Rosswold
yep, definitely UCL... who needs an unconditional anyway :tongue:

Pfffft, you're right. Unconditionals are for those not brave enough to face conditionals, am I right? :cool:
Reply 13
Pfffft, you're right. Unconditionals are for those not brave enough to face conditionals, am I right? :cool:

Yeah, you're a 100% right :biggrin: (though I hope you're not going to read my first post in this thread :tongue:)
Original post by Rosswold
Yeah, you're a 100% right :biggrin: (though I hope you're not going to read my first post in this thread :tongue:)

Oh, you cheat! Haha, no really, congratulations, that's amazing! :biggrin: I am going to be eating, breathing, living my review books for exams in May. Can it be September already? :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Oh, you cheat! Haha, no really, congratulations, that's amazing! :biggrin: I am going to be eating, breathing, living my review books for exams in May. Can it be September already? :rolleyes:

You can always put Edinburgh as your insurance offer, then you're guaranteed a place :smile:

I can't wait for September! I'm just trying to decide between Connaught Hall and International Hall! So excited!
Reply 16
Stick me next to Rossworld (Comp sci international)
yeahhhboi... so excited...
just hope i manage to get the grades! o.O

Edit: Thnx!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by JakeBeesley
You can always put Edinburgh as your insurance offer, then you're guaranteed a place :smile:

I can't wait for September! I'm just trying to decide between Connaught Hall and International Hall! So excited!

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. I'm excited, too! I kind of really like Arthur Tattershall, not sure why...
Um, I'm on a gap year and will be going to UCL (deferred last year). Does that count? :o:
:u:
Reply 19
Original post by Inner Poise
Um, I'm on a gap year and will be going to UCL (deferred last year). Does that count? :o:
:u:

:askamod:...

haha. That most definitely counts :banana:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending