The Student Room Group

Hollister interview call back?!! opinions needed!

had an interview yesterday with hollister for the model position. thought i answered the questions pretty well and i also have previous experience working at abercrombie and fitch in london. there were like 8 people including me and there were about 2-3 others that stood out. the girl who interviewed us said that it would take up to 14 days for a call back (same as abercrombie). i was wondering if anyone knew how long it would take for them to get back to you and if my chances are good because i have previous experience with another brand from the same company?

HELP!

xx
Reply 1
ah i had an interview today aswell, any information would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 2
Well, they have told you 14 days. So be patient I'd say.
Reply 3
I had an interview yesterday (Tuesday 25th June 2013) I wore hollister jeans and hollister top, made sure I stuck to the rules - minimum make up, natural hair down and wavy. I got recruited for hollister and asked to go to am interview. Interview went really well, the interviewer also asked me if I had worked for the, before. When should I be expecting a call back? I am really anxious, feel like I can't relax!!
Reply 4
Original post by paradisex1
When should I be expecting a call back? I am really anxious, feel like I can't relax!!
You'll get it if your successful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending