The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Probably if he was a mad player and had the right attitude, she would be overwhelmed by his courage and need him inside her ASAP. Ugly guys can still be studs if they act correctly.
Let's be fair, any girl who thinks that is a bitch.

(Edit: unless they know the boy and he's got a pants personality, obv)
(edited 13 years ago)
harsh but occasionally if you have an 'off day' you do wonder whether you're really around that level of attractiveness.

usually it's just a bit awkward.
yh sometimes im like wth what a creeper if hes a stalker type person
if hes generally a nice guy then im nice but make it clear that nothing can actually happen...i find it hard to be mean to some people...its annoying cas some guys no matter how many times u tell them u dont like them in that way they still keep asking u out....
Reply 5
Original post by Calumcalum
Let's be fair, any girl who thinks that is a bitch.

lmao why though, guys do it alot, well i do
Reply 7
Not as mean as that but I can be like "clearly i'm not interested, do you not understand?"
Reply 8
No, I just end up anticipating the guilt I'll feel after rejecting him... :frown:

It's possible I'll think that if he's a massively creepy stalker, however.
Reply 9
Original post by cool_beans1993
if hes generally a nice guy then im nice but make it clear that nothing can actually happen...i find it hard to be mean to some people...its annoying cas some guys no matter how many times u tell them u dont like them in that way they still keep asking u out....

Then they have serious dependency issues...

Original post by Anabolicminds
lmao why though, guys do it alot, well i do

loooooool same, the way some girls in clubs come at ya thinking they're all it, it's like get out ma face bitch.
Original post by cool_beans1993

so thats why i dont get any girls then :frown:

:holmes:
Reply 11
Because girls are more likely to overlook the whole not being attractive thing.
Reply 12
No, I'd still go there with him because god might just make up for his hideous face by giving him a huge penis.
Reply 13
Original post by Bartlet
Because girls are more likely to overlook the whole not being attractive thing.

Not really, everyone makes a first impression on looks, EVERYONE

Sure once you get to know someone it might be different, but in a nightclub situation where looks is all you can go on, if some ugly ****er comes up to you and starts grinding and ****, you ain't gonna be like "oh please continue" are ya?
Reply 14
Not straight away but with this case I definitely began to think that.. At my first job this guy who was sour 3 years older than me liked me. Probably was he looked like Moe from The Simpsons. I had no interest in him whatsoever but we got along, he was a laugh and he reminded of me of my best friend (at the time) who was also a guy.

At one point in our friendship he just turned and made it perfectly clear that he likes me. The horrible, far too long hugs, the kisses on the cheek that were far to close to my lips and the incredibly inappropriate touching on my thighs when we'd all go out for a drink and at work. It was awful. He was also in a relationship with someone on two years and considering marring her (apparenty!). He never took the hint and literally asked me out about 5 times on different occasions. I'd have been happy to move past it after rejecting him the first time and be mates but he wouldnt let it drop. I can no longer feel comfortable around him or be able to just meet up for a drink.

It been a year since he last asked me out - on his birthday, on bendes knee asking me out for dinner in front of our friends, claiming he'd come visit me at uni and the distance was nothing. Awkward and embarrassing.
Reply 15
Completly depends on the girl, some of us are really shallow and others are mainly interested in personality, and inbetween. it's always easier for good looking guys to get a girls attention, but its your personality and chemitsry that make the difference :smile:
No :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
The girls who are 20 or older think im cute... but most girls between 18-19 dont think so....
Reply 18
WOW. Some of you guys are actually stone hearted!
There was a guy who i didn't find attractive at all at this house party. But i was tipsy and i suppose i little flirty with everyone. Just friendly really. He completely mistook it. But we chatted for hours, and teased each other, and had a great laugh the whole night, didn't sleep at all. In the morning i was sober and it was quite clear he was besotted by me. he kept staring at me while i was trying to sleep, making excuses to put his arm around me. while he was busy i left without saying bye. But he tracked me down on facebook asking me out. I was nice but just kept saying i was tired or busy. Then i met him out in a bar where he worked, and he was looking really good and smart in his barman uniform, and he was being really lovely and chatty, so i agreed to one date. been together 5 months now. i kinda fell for his peronsality moreso.

Latest

Trending

Trending