Anyone studying AA100 in February 2011?
Yep. I am. :smile:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by dobbys sock
Yep. I am. :smile:

Cool! You're in Somerset too, mind if I ask where? (Out of interest) I'm in Bristol (well just South).

Did you receive your materials and such yet?
Taunton area. I received my materials before Christmas, I've had a quick flick through but I'm trying not too look at them in too much detail just yet.
Reply 4
Original post by MuayThai
Anyone studying AA100 in February 2011?

What's AA100, just out of interest? :smile:
Reply 5
AA100 - The arts past and present - Open University Course
Yep, materials came yesterday.
Reply 7
Hi, I'm studying AA100 in February. I got my materials a week or two before Christmas. Which route are you planning to take?
Reply 8
Thought it was A100 med lol
Reply 9
I thought it was med too! haha :smile:
Reply 10
Definitely Literature :biggrin:

Got all my materials now - Really enjoying the Cleopatra side of things, what an epic story! Not so much enjoying Doctor Faustus - but surviving :wink:
I had a moment where I felt really stupid when I was reading the Cleopatra chapter and one of the activities was write down everything that comes to mind when you think of Cleopatra. All I could think of was Egyptian and then the 90s girlband! I am enjoying Cleopatra, dreading Dr Faustus -- it's really out of my comfort zone.
Reply 12
And funny thing is (as we find out) Cleopatra wasn't even genetically Egyptian! :P

I don't thing many people will be enjoying Faustus, but then it is only one module of a relatively lengthy course so we'll survive :wink:
Found out my tutor details and where my tutorials are going to be. Most of them are at my old sixth form college so I can easily get to them :biggrin: Doubt I'll be able to make it to the ones in Exeter though.
Me too!
I was a little late and I had some trouble with the payment so that's why I don't have my books yet. Can't wait though! And I want to know where the tutorials are...

So excited!:tongue:
Reply 15
YAY I'm doing AA100 too. Did most of my prep week stuff today what with the website finally opening! Looking forward to the music elements of the course especially!

I watched a DVD of Dr Faustus. which was bad enough so I am dreading having to actually read the play...glad it's near the beginning of the module though so we can get it over and done with for a while!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending