University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL CHEMISTRY INTERVIEW, please help.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by the ORIGINAL abyssgirl

How did your interview go? What day was it? Mine was today (22/02/2011); I applied for both pure Chemistry, and Chemistry with Maths. I really hope I get an offer.

Mine was okaaaay thanks! I don't really feel like they asked me much to prove myself?! It was all just basic chemistry questions, so I have no idea how it went haha. How was yours?! Mine was the 18th of feb, couple of weeks ago nowww, I hope you get one too! :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by pluuum
Mine's AAB :redface: Still my first choice though!

That's cool. Guess I'll see you next year (hopefully :biggrin:), and the rest of you too.
Reply 42
Oh, same here! (I turned up way too early.) How was it?

Umm.. hard to say :s-smilie: But i havnt heard from them yet. What about you? How did it go for you?
Reply 43
I've yet to hear from UCL (Interview for Chem on 15th).

Worried.....
Reply 44
Original post by Conor 419
I've yet to hear from UCL (Interview for Chem on 15th).

Worried.....

Dr Dewi promised me that he'll give me an offer by this week, so relax dude:smile:
Reply 45
Hey, you got promised an offer. I'd totally relaxed if that were the case.
Reply 46

Hey, you got promised an offer. I'd totally relaxed if that were the case.

hahaha don't worry, mine was on the 8th and I still haven't heard back!
Reply 47
I got an offer guysssssss, thanks for everyone's help! Would love to know if anyone else got an offer too?!
Reply 48
Original post by almxo
I got an offer guysssssss, thanks for everyone's help! Would love to know if anyone else got an offer too?!

me :smile:
Reply 49

Original post by Nuba
me :smile:

woo :smile: happy?! what accommodation are you applying for?
Reply 50
Original post by almxo
woo :smile: happy?! what accommodation are you applying for?

defo :cool: I haven't decided on accommodation yet. What about you?
Reply 51
Got an offer from UCL for Chemistry with an average CGPA of B grade last week, but I've rejected it and firmed Biochemical Engineering at UCL :colone:
Reply 52
Original post by jinx29
Got an offer from UCL for Chemistry with an average CGPA of B grade last week, but I've rejected it and firmed Biochemical Engineering at UCL :colone:

Same, the course is amzing aswell, well done!! :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by k.d.93
Same, the course is amzing aswell, well done!! :smile:

See you in London soon :wink:
Reply 54
Original post by jinx29
See you in London soon :wink:

fingers crossed! :smile:
Original post by almxo
I have an interview for Chemistry and business management at UCL in February, have to stay there all day and I have no idea what to expect!
What type of questions will I be asked? Do I have to bring any projects or work that I've done? Anddd they apparently give you a general scientific knowledge question does anyone know what they're like?!
And I don't suppose anyone knows the ratio of students that they interview to the amount of students they make offers to?
Any answers to any questions would be reaaaallly appreciated! x

Sorry for asking, may I know what are ur subject combinations at ALevels and do UCL always conduct interviews for their applicants? or only for certain ppl? I'm quite worried coz I'm international student and I might not get there if they call me for interview! Thanks a lot!
Reply 56
Original post by intelchaliph
Sorry for asking, may I know what are ur subject combinations at ALevels and do UCL always conduct interviews for their applicants? or only for certain ppl? I'm quite worried coz I'm international student and I might not get there if they call me for interview! Thanks a lot!

Since you're an international applicant, they're going to send you a questionnaire.
Reply 57
Original post by intelchaliph

really sorry only just seen this!
no idea about international applicants but the guy above seems to ^^
and I don't think they give everyone an interview but I expect they at least talk to be people they want to give an offer to?!
a levels were in english literature, biology and chemistry :smile:
Reply 58
i know this is quite late, but do you guys remember when u sent off your UCAS forms? And also, when you received a letter/email asking you to attend an interview/open day at UCL?

any response would help thanks!!
Reply 59
Original post by riashat
i know this is quite late, but do you guys remember when u sent off your UCAS forms? And also, when you received a letter/email asking you to attend an interview/open day at UCL?

any response would help thanks!!

I sent my form at the beginning of december/end of november and an interview letter yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending