The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by cunningstunt87
London is the greatest city in the world in my opinion.

Not quite, but probably very close.
St Petersburg m8 :sadnod:

Also, edinburgh is a beauuuutiful city.
Original post by Aula
the people who let you onto the train :yes:

Mine was a serious way in which Paris is better than London.
(though in general London is better)

I'll plead ignorance. 'I don't speak English' in a thick Irish accent will confuse them.

Paris > London, tbh, though Berlin, Rome and Munich > Paris > London.
Reply 2043
Glesgaw > London :colonhash:
Not been to St Petersburg or Edinburgh. Nor Glasgow for that matter!
Reply 2045
Original post by cunningstunt87
Not been to St Petersburg or Edinburgh. Nor Glasgow for that matter!

Have you been out of London? :colonhash:
Original post by Louis.
I don't need permission to speak :pierre:

Very little tbh. Being a bum irl, have an exam in 1 hr and 40 mins that if it goes well will be the biggest blag of all time (it won't go well), and being a wum on here :proud:

FML.

I see you're still on some ill fated attempt to be a doctor :sigh:

Good luck with the medicine thing btw :h:

:slap:

So how did it go? :holmes:

Thanks, I will need any luck I can get since I have about 100+ lectures to catch up on and another 20ish before my exam in 2 weeks. :afraid:

I will never become a doctor, not even near mate... I will probably get kicked out soon after the results are out. :moon: - I would feel seriously sorry for my patients if I do. :rofl:
Original post by Colonel.
Have you been out of London? :colonhash:

I once visited Ipswich........
Paris v London ffs :rofl3:

Paris is just a ripoff of the Blackpool Tower and Marble Arch tbf. And it's full of French people :facepalm2:

Original post by Mess.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-QT4075-Stubble-Rechargeable-Multifunctional/dp/B003M2WWLI/ref=dp_cp_ob_d_image_3

I quite like the look of this beard trimmer :holmes:
I think I might buy a seperate nasal trimmer :rofl: :facepalm2:

That looks pretty decent. Please buy it immediately and review it for me please bbz :kiss: There are so many with good reviews, how the **** they differ I have no idea. The vacuum sounds :sexface: though, doubt it works though.
I have a beard trimmer. :pierre:
What kind?
Babyliss, no fancy electronic adjustment, though. You have several blades of varying length.....
Original post by Colbert
Paris v London ffs :rofl3:

Paris is just a ripoff of the Blackpool Tower and Marble Arch tbf. And it's full of French people :facepalm2:

Too right!! :wink:

I don't have a beard trimmer but I have a razor!! :cool:
Reply 2053
I reckon LouLou has crumbled :pierre:
Reply 2054
Back in Laaaaandan town bitches :smug: Shame all my friends are at uni, but heh coming home for a couple of days is a great way for me not to spend any money and give my mum a birthday "present".
Reply 2055
You're giving your Mum a birthday "present"... Sick ****er. Incest is wrong :no:

I did not realise you were a Londonder? :hmmm:
Original post by R-KAM
You're giving your Mum a birthday "present"... Sick ****er. Incest is wrong :no:

:five:
Reply 2057
Original post by R-KAM

:puke: I meant instead of a gift, as she offered to pay for train tickets for me to come home. Of course I'm a londoner, in fact I'm a Wimbledon Womble :moon:
Just seen a video of someone drunkenly brushing their teeth and landing in a bidet :rofl: I so wish I could show it, it's ****ing hilarious.
Not the only mess :woo:
Reply 2059
Original post by isawsparks89

Original post by isawsparks89
Just seen a video of someone drunkenly brushing their teeth and landing in a bidet :rofl: I so wish I could show it, it's ****ing hilarious.
Not the only mess :woo:

Was this video a mirror? :ahee:

Latest